Girls with 100lbs or more to lose!

Options

Replies

• Andibenni
    Andibenni Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me. I log on every day and my diary is open. I need to lose 100lbs and I'm 16lbs into that at the minute. I'm in it for the long haul so my food choices reflect the way I choose to live and fit that in with my day to day life. I won't beat myself up if I go slightly over my target I just adjust the following day to make sure I'm back on track or exercise like crazy to bring me back under.:smile:
  • Stacenglish
    Stacenglish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 total but have 106 left to go, add me if ya's want. I log every day and will open my diary :flowerforyou:
  • latachuela
    latachuela Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have the same goal of losing about 100 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • mishlll
    mishlll Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me - started out needing to lose 106 and have 101 to go! :) Started less than 2 weeks ago...
  • Rav3n1022
    Rav3n1022 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My First goal is to lose 80 pounds and see how I feel after that, but I have a feeling that I am going to want to lose more then that. 80 pounds from my start weight will be 160 and I think I would like to get to around 130-140! So I think that qualifies right??! :)

Anyway, I can definitely use some more inspiration and motivation!! Anyone can add me if they want! The more the merrier! I love giving motivation too!!
  • sophorae
    sophorae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me too. My diary is open. Although I have set my first target to lose 12 kilos. 26 pounds first. I just want to get below the 100 kilo mark first.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    25kg first then remaining 25kg ill worry about later =D Small goals first yea?

So if you like to add me add me =)
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Got about 110 to get to to my goal! But mainly to me its about how i feel. Any one feel free to add me!!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80 pounds by 12/14 to have a normal BMI.

Count me in!!!
  • kcris93
    kcris93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've got 100 to lose and I just joined today! Feel free to add me :)
  • spiral42
    spiral42 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you would consider me a "girl". I am 71 and need to lose 104#. I can't believe I gained all this weight but when I look in the mirror (which isn't to often, yuck) I know that I did. I really love myfitnesspal because it is the easiest site I have ever found and works wonderfully. Be sure to reply if you want to. :glasses:
  • Gemini24K83
    Gemini24K83 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ pounds to lose, I've tried before but this time I ams focused and ready for change. I want to be under 200 for the first time in my adult life. Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other!:happy:
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I hit my goal of losing 130 lbs over the span of a year and half. I strive everyday to motivate and encourage my friends!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 and you can add me if you would like.
  • Starraj
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, this is my 2nd day. I am going to try to lose 130 lbs. I tried to lose about a year ago and even after starving myself & exercising an hour every day I didn't lose a pound! I grew frustrated and gave up. I have had 2 surgeries in the last year(gallbladder and hysterectomy) and now I'm trying to focus on losing weight. My doctor is trying to help as well, he's planning to set me up with a dietitian and if I can't lose on my own he will try some short-term meds. I'd rather not use the meds, I'm sure I can lose this weight!!!! I've lived in this town for about 3 years and don't have any friends close-by to help me keep on the right path.........so anyone who would like to help, I could use the support!!! I am willing and able to help someone keep motivated(always been better at motivating others before myself lol) Anyone who wants to add me please do!!! :smile:
  • KMH1125
    Options
    Hey all! I just wanted to say, feel free to add me as a friend. I have three kids and gained over 100 lbs. I lost some of the weight before joining MFP, but still have another 60ish to go. I would love some motivation and support!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've got 100 to go to hit my goal range.

Feel free to add me :)
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm in this club, too!!!! I'd like to lose 150 total.
  • PeacefullyChelle
    Options
    Hey everyone, I've just found MFP today but I'm feeling very excited about the things it offers. I have 240+ pounds to lose, as I am currently 430. I started dieting 19 days ago and I lost 16 pounds. It's been a life-long struggle for me, with my weight ever since I was little. By the time I was 12 I already weighed 200 pounds. I'm 25 now, and finally making the lifestyle changes needed to make myself healthier. I hope to find some friends with similar issues and encourage and support each other :)
  • Kwob936
    Kwob936 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've got lots to lose... Anyone feel free to add me!!!