Finally...Paleo Water!

Options

Replies

• init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'll only drink the water that I can squeeze out of my steak.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. I laughed so hard, a person outside my window began to laugh too.
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    no caveman on it?.... def not paleo
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Here is a great read on it that Alan Agaron posted on his Facebook page.......

http://www.sixpackabs.com/paleo-has-jumped-the-shark/

"want some real paleo water? Find a pond, take a dump in it, then have a drink."

Acg67 beat you to it and you both beat me. I was just going to post the same. :smile:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I imagined paleo water would be like beef stock.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I see that it's totally unprocessed after you process it.

But can you also purchase it with the bacterial and other digestive issue causing upgrade just like my ancestors?

The spewing at both ends diet has been highly successful for weight loss in the past, despite the side effects of hallucinations often involving deities that may or may not (but probably don't) exist.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Oh Acg67, I wish you would stop with the Paleo bashing already.

But just to clarify: any product labelled "Paleo" probably is NOT Paleo. Yes, Paleo products are ridiculous. So is your continuous attack on a very healthy way to eat. Cuz it's so illogical that what one eats determines health at all. Yup. Whatever.
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options

"want some real paleo water? Find a pond, take a dump in it, then have a drink."

Wow, I was sure this was a joke! Thanks for the link. I have a friend following a paleo diet. <sigh>

Yeah, and they are feeling sorry for YOU. <sigh>
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Wow, I was sure this was a joke! Thanks for the link. I have a friend following a paleo diet. <sigh>

Yeah, and they are feeling sorry for YOU. <sigh>

Feeling a little sensitive about the paleo water? Do you already have it?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Paleo Water = dinosaur piss
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Oh Acg67, I wish you would stop with the Paleo bashing already.

But just to clarify: any product labelled "Paleo" probably is NOT Paleo. Yes, Paleo products are ridiculous. So is your continuous attack on a very healthy way to eat. Cuz it's so illogical that what one eats determines health at all. Yup. Whatever.

Totally bashed the Paleo diet, got me red handed. Also where did I state it's illogical that what one eats determines one's health? Oh yeah more baseless claims from a paleo adherent, shocking
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    :laugh: No way, Jose :laugh:
  • stinkypoopy
    stinkypoopy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I want someone to explain to me how ridiculously weakly buffered water lowers heavily buffered and regulated bodily pH?

By being both alkaline and containing hydrogen ions.

That advertisement was obviously written by someone without knowledge of basic chemistry. Idiots.
  • SnicciFit
    SnicciFit Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Oh thank goodness! I haven't been drinking ANY water since "going paleo", but now that this product is available, I can start drinking water again.
  • MUALaurenClark
    MUALaurenClark Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    *facepalm*
  • MUALaurenClark
    Options

Totally bashed the Paleo diet, got me red handed. Also where did I state it's illogical that what one eats determines one's health? Oh yeah more baseless claims from a paleo adherent, shocking

humor me for 5 minutes and watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHCNFkle0ds

there's really nothing to "bash".
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Is this gluten free? If so I'm in.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

humor me for 5 minutes and watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHCNFkle0ds

there's really nothing to "bash".

wow that has totally changed my mind on everything.

Shocking this incredible groundbreaking video only has 3 views.
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This was a great morning entertainment topic. Thanks for the giggles!:bigsmile:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    thats dinosaur pee!!
  • MUALaurenClark
    Options

wow that has totally changed my mind on everything.

Shocking this incredible groundbreaking video only has 3 views.

you're dense. and it's had over several million on youtube. I just linked one of the many fb shared versions of it.