October 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Replies

• I'm in for 150 miles for october.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    I'm baaaaack!!!! :drinker:

Speedy is back!

@Sufferlandrian - Speedy's a great sport - see if she'll take your challenge!

@ Speedy - I was talking to Janet via a telepathic link via the newest martian colony (JK) and she said you were up for a challenge to see who could reach their goal first. :-) How about it?
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    I cannot figure out the ticker....I can't seem to add miles? Can anyone help me? :ohwell: Do you have to make a new ticker every time? I can't figure out how I get to the one I made yesterday...
  • LindaGTaylor
    LindaGTaylor Posts: 260 Member
    I am in for October

exercise.png
  • petrulak
    petrulak Posts: 56 Member
    I will go for 50 miles for October!
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    I'm in for 80 miles in October!! This is the first challenge I'm doing like this!! I tried to get the ticker to work but couldn't figure it out, so I will just keep track and update as I go! I got the ticker figured out to keep track of my weight loss but couldn't get this one.. Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to see everyone's progress!! :flowerforyou:
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Got my first walk in this morning! If I keep this up I'll be over my goal, woot woot!

exercise.png
  • clp212
    clp212 Posts: 202 Member
    100 miles for me again. Wanted to up my goal but will be traveling quite a lot and don't know how it will affect my exercise routine.

exercise.png
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Oct 1st - Very slovenly start - 1.3 miles

Total Miles for October:

1.3 miles

exercise.png
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    I figured it out!! Yay me.. :wink:

exercise.png
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,230 Member
    I'm in....110 again!
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    5 miles done!

Testing out the ticker...
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Oct 1 - 2 mile run

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    OK so I'm upping my goal In a month where the days are getting shorter and colder and I'm scheduled to work more. :huh: (No, really this time! I've seen the schedule with my name on it.) :smile: Not sure if I'm crazy but I know you all will keep me moving. :flowerforyou:

150 miles for October :happy:

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Surpassed my goal of 40 miles last month by 9.35 miles so this month I am setting my goal for 50 miles.

exercise.png
  • jennybex
    jennybex Posts: 33 Member
    I'm in - Going 100 miles!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    I'm in for 50 miles again this month and just clicked of 3.25 on the road this morning!

and HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO THE MYAC!!!!!!!!!! Proud to be a part of it :drinker:
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    testing my ticker

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    OOOnnnn the Board!!!
    2 miles on the treadmill this morning before weight lifting session - lower body... My new trainer is gonna be the death of me. She made me run intervals on the treadmill.... 2 miles in 15 minutes!!! I thought I was gonna leave my breakfast as a gift, :sick: but I made it!!! :drinker:

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    I'm baaaaack!!!! :drinker:

Speedy is back!

@Sufferlandrian - Speedy's a great sport - see if she'll take your challenge!

@ Speedy - I was talking to Janet via a telepathic link via the newest martian colony (JK) and she said you were up for a challenge to see who could reach their goal first. :-) How about it?

Well...
    I'm all for good kick in the b@tt.
    I only count my running miles here, and...
    I doubt I'll get there first, but it doesn't matter. That's a "bonus kick", helping me training for my half! :flowerforyou:

I'm in!! :drinker:
    Let the show begin! :laugh: