I ate McDonald's today...

Options

Replies

• bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I do it more often than I would like to admit, but I really love Egg McMuffin for breakfast.

This ^^^

I have it about 2x a week. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You're going to die.

It is known.
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So this post is about confessions. I confess to adoring McD's steak, egg and cheese bagel!
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    An Egg McMuffin is only 300 calories. That's about what I typically have for breakfast anyway. A Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel on the other hand...
  • HippieChickadee
    Options
    So this post is about confessions. I confess to adoring McD's steak, egg and cheese bagel!

omg. I haven't had one of those in YEARS but I LOVE them.

How many calories are those?
  • michellechawner
    Options
    LOVE THIS!

too bad as of a few months ago I'm gluten intolerant, I used to LOVE their breakfast sandwiches - but I can still have the smoothies and mc cafe at least :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    i sometimes cheat on my diet too, good for you i hope you enjoyed it

How is fitting something you enjoy into your day "cheating on your diet"?
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I eat McDonald's a few times a week. It takes care of my burger and fries fix for around 500 calories, and their Diet Coke is the best!
  • dylanafghjkl
    dylanafghjkl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I sorta had a cheat day and ate 40 nuggets, a big mac, large chips, frozen fanta and a mcflurry (also got popcorn chicken from kfc).

I want to be able to say I regret it or I felt sick after it but I didn't at all IT WAS AMAZING.

One off thing though ha ha haaaaaaa.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ditto......I only have it about twice a year ...but its delicious
  • Punkin7411
    Punkin7411 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If I have to do a drive-thru I opt for Chick Fil A or the Hardee's turkey burger is pretty good but I try to steer away from the fries. I just can't bring myself to put a fast food hamburger of any kind in my body now after a year of pretty clean eating and Beachbody workouts and satisfying weight loss. But if I decided to indulge and it fit in my daily calories, I would enjoy every morsel and not feel guilty!! So you enjoy!!
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    American McD's sound sooo much better than UK ones. All I will ever brave a McD for in the UK is the loo, the wifi, and the tea or coffee!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I see you had a McDouble--tasty sandwich, for sure.

Might I suggest a McDouble Down? I had one the other night, ~570 calories, 36 grams of protein, incredibly satisfying.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105196-the-mcdouble-down
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I had a McDouble (390 calories) and a small fry (approx. 230) and a large unsweet ice tea (0 calories)

Unsweet Iced Tea??!!?!?!?! Oh the horror.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm all about a good burger and fries but McDonald's.....bleh. If I have a burger craving it's Shake Shack for this girl. If I'm feeling a sit down burger it's the lamb burger at the Breslin yum.
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was majorly addicted to fast food. Haven't had it in 5 months. Haven't been happier.

A Mcdouble does sound delicious though.
  • aladams83
    Options
    OMGoodness! We are an In N Out & Chic Fil A fam too! Its a weakness! LOL
    gross! in this casa, its all about in n out burger, and chick fil a!
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Mmm. Love their burgers. With the tiny little onions. So tasty.

Me too! Every time I eat there I always order the burger and ask for extra "little onions"..then I take my fries and pile some on my burger..and boom destroy.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    did you try one of johnny's McDoubleDowns?!!>??!

ETA: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105196-the-mcdouble-down
  • Sashoi
    Sashoi Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Next time get a mcdouble with Mac sauce and u have a Big Mac for .99 lol