I ate McDonald's today...

Options

Replies

• brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My favorite fast food is a bean and cheese burrito with a ton of fire sauce and guac from Taco Bell.

It has saved me on this whole diet thing because I real tired of cooking.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    A nice Mccancer burger, as a treat?

ummm-no.gif
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

I could think of other better (yet still unhealthy) foods to splash out on as a treat!

smh
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    GOD HELP ME

summary_image.jpg
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    My favorite fast food is a bean and cheese burrito with a ton of fire sauce and guac from Taco Bell.

It has saved me on this whole diet thing because I real tired of cooking.

We don't have Taco Bell in the UK :sad:

Edit: we have three and one is in Manchester where I work!!!!!!!

Must plan trip to the city centre to get Taco Bell :laugh:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    FIRST TIME IN MONTHS AND IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

I made sure it "fit" into my day (calories) and I wont be having it again for a few more months, but it was wonderful.

I love McDonalds but try to avoid it because I always get a big mac with extra sauce and of course French fries!

this is what i would get. exactly!!! yum! its been a long time. lol
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

I could think of other better (yet still unhealthy) foods to splash out on as a treat!

You might be cool, bro, but you're not four-popped-collars-cool.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY1tXw-ZRnLGncYhYow0x8PVyAPqRIKtlw2zfFjsDW2yvfWN1Zpw

Also, thank you Kerricolby for the suggestion about the spicy McChickens for the McDouble Down. Definitely will be trying that.
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    FIRST TIME IN MONTHS AND IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

I made sure it "fit" into my day (calories) and I wont be having it again for a few more months, but it was wonderful.

I went to McD's a few weeks ago and had a Big Mac. It wasn't as good as I had remembered (never been much of a "fast food" fan anyway, though).

I much prefer a Flat Out wrap stuffed with 2-3oz. of meat (pork, turkey, chicken, whatever), spinach, tomatoes, and peppers. It not only tastes much better, but it's literally half the calories.

I'd rather "blow" my calories on sweets anyway (last night ate about 500 worth of chocolate chip muffins!).
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm.... Burger King girl here. Whopper Jr. w/ extra mayo- enough to dip my fries in what drips out onto the wrapper. They have the highest calorie mayo of any fast food place out there. Not sure how you make mayo even more fattening, but I don't need to know the science behind the yummy!!!!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm.... Burger King girl here. Whopper Jr. w/ extra mayo- enough to dip my fries in what drips out onto the wrapper. They have the highest calorie mayo of any fast food place out there. Not sure how you make mayo even more fattening, but I don't need to know the science behind the yummy!!!!!!

love love love whoppers. Sadly there's not too many BK's in this neck of the woods :(
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ditto. In n out. I ate chick fil a today. Soup salad and soup 1/2 portion of each. Oh so yummy
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of loving McDonalds :x
    Except, ever since I started tracking all I get is their salad.
    Not because I can't "fit" anything else in, but because I realized HOW DELICIOUS it is!!!
    Not their boring Chicken Caesar, but their Southwest Salad.<3
    It has cheddar and jack cheese, chili-lime tortilla strips, peppers, bean, corn, and of course lettuce and chicken (fried or grilled, either one is just as delicious in it though!)
    Seriously, if you've never had it before, try it.
    <3
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    I love their new wraps and salads.

Absolutely! Love the Grilled Sweet Chili Chicken wrap and it's really filling for only 360 calories!
  • gingabebe
    gingabebe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    So this post is about confessions. I confess to adoring McD's steak, egg and cheese bagel!

omg. I haven't had one of those in YEARS but I LOVE them.

How many calories are those?

660 cal - 57 g carbs and 31 g each protein and fat, with 2 measly grams of fiber
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    How could you do this to yourself, to me, to the MFP community.

You let us all down.
  • HippieChickadee
    Options
    How could you do this to yourself, to me, to the MFP community.

You let us all down.

Hahaha

I can't figure out who your avatar is!
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I eat is occasionally.. and make sure it fits in with my cals..

hamburger.. lots of pickles.. yum..
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    SMH! I hope you understand what you just did to your body
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I eat it about 1x a week but usually just for breakfast if I am in a hurry. I get the egg white delight sandwich and a 0 calorie drink
  • JustYandy
    JustYandy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yuk for me not because it's that bad,but it makes me feel like crap and tired after I eat it...Burger king Jr.Whopper for me if I do..:smile: