I ate McDonald's today...

Options

Replies

• IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    SMH! I hope you understand what you just did to your body

I understand what she did... she gave herself a once-every-few-months treat. And I say good for her if she enjoyed it and it fit into her day!!!
  • christy1027
    christy1027 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness! We are an In N Out & Chic Fil A fam too! Its a weakness! LOL
    gross! in this casa, its all about in n out burger, and chick fil a!

I have In N' Out whenever i travel (which isn't too incredibly often, so it's a real treat). I tried Chick Fil A for the first time in August (traveling in Alabama and my sister was raving about it being better than KFC)... I did not find it appealing at all... maybe it was just the one that i went to though!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Wait, you didn't die?
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    A nice Mccancer burger, as a treat?

I could think of other better (yet still unhealthy) foods to splash out on as a treat!

McCancer? I could understand heart disease and such but cancer? What kind, pray tell, is caused by McDonalds?

Google it, hundreds of different articles about it.

Even the W.H.O mentioned something about it.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,913 Member
    Options
    Pretty much everything at Micky's makes me gag................ that ain't food.
  • lisal11
    lisal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love McDonalds but always wake up the next morning with the worst food hangover ever. So not worth it.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm.... Burger King girl here. Whopper Jr. w/ extra mayo- enough to dip my fries in what drips out onto the wrapper. They have the highest calorie mayo of any fast food place out there. Not sure how you make mayo even more fattening, but I don't need to know the science behind the yummy!!!!!!

How about the original chicken sandwich with extra mayo?
    Seriously. Yum.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Now I want a McDonald's McFlurry!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Everything in moderation. We eat fast food once a week (usually Sunday after church). And I look forward to it every week :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options

I could think of other better (yet still unhealthy) foods to splash out on as a treat!

McCancer? I could understand heart disease and such but cancer? What kind, pray tell, is caused by McDonalds?

Everything causes cancer. Even talking on the phone causes cancer. Sitting your laptop on your lap causes testicular/ uterine cancer. Pumping your gas causes lung/skin cancer. Everything in moderation. I don't live in fear :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

lol. please provide a link
  • BlissfullyActice
    Options
    I have not had McDonalds in about 8 years, my body always has a bad reaction to it, and the smell makes me nauseous now but I don't often eat out/actually not much at all...but I do like the burgers from The Works and one just opened up near my house...so....
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Quarter pounder no cheese and a small fry today. I'm lovin it.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    :huh: ...um, good for you then :indifferent:
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Oh My God, i was hoping the follow-up to "i ate mcdonald's today..." would be "and i hated it!".

I haven't eaten a fast food burger in probably 4 months and i crave one so bad, now.

This post is testing my willpower...wahhhhh! :sad:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I had it a few days ago, it was delicious being eaten, but my stomach felt horrible afterwards! I just can't digest it, I think.

I do love the occasional cheat! :)
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Just had some after my (albeit, miserable) gym session.

Hot fudge sundae ftw.
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    McDs (or any fast-food place) is not bad, IF you do it in moderation. Someone once lived McDs for several weeks (3 meals a day) and made a movie about it (Super-size Me). It's all about choices.
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been having a craving for In & Out lately, i LOVE their animal fries!!! But i've discovered that cheese (and i'm assuming all dairy) is what gives me acid reflux/heartburn when i lay down to sleep. Maybe i'll tell them hold the cheese!! I just haven't been able to "let myself" have a cheat day. I still have 30lbs to go and i'm stuck on a plateau already! :-/
  • MrsWilliams0618
    MrsWilliams0618 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have noticed about once a week I get a terrible craving for fast food, so I have been going on fridays and getting a hamburger happy meal :) Its only 365 calories for a single hamburger, a baby french fry, a package of apples and a small diet coke :) Satisfies my craving for the week, AND stays within my meals calorie range, I know its still not the healthiest, but Im making progress!! :)