Where do you want to be 3 months or a year from now?

Options

Replies

• freddiefrederick
    Options
    I started my fitness journey in 2008, but I've never been serious about sticking to a diet to supplement my work. A few months ago, I was really discouraged by the scale at the doctors. While I'm not dangerously overweight, I just want my hard work at the gym to finally pay off like it should.

Anywho, I've used this awesome calorie tracker ever since that day, and I never though I'd actually be happy to step on a scale each week! I've lost 7 lbs so far, and in 3 months' time, I'll be at my goal of a size 8 and a BMI of normal weight! It's really all about cutting the fat now. (And not drinking as much!)
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I will heed your advice about Yes I Can!!

I want to weigh 20 pounds less by December, 2013. I' m worried about the holidays, but that's my goal!!!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I want to go back into the Reserves.
  • pauliie1986
    pauliie1986 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Well done!

In three months I would like to be 80kgs or a little less (Around 6 kilos to lose) and in a years time from now I would like to be 20kg lighter and a whole lot more confident.

Good luck to everyone!
  • karlastockham
    Options
    3 months from now will be my half way point, so I'd like to lose another 17 pounds by then.
    In one year, I'd like to be at my goal weight, bringing my total loss to 68 pounds.
    This will put me at what I weighed on my wedding day 23 years ago. I can do this! No excuses!
    SW 198 6-17-2013
    CW 181 9-6-2013
    3 mo. GW 164 12-17-2013
    1 year GW 130 6-17-2014
  • Awesome.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    3 months: onderland, running 5k on a regular basis, deadlifting 100#
    1 year: at goal, doing chinups, deadlifting my body weight
  • babol23
    babol23 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    3 Months - drop another 10 to 15 pounds and break the 30 mile barrier (cycling)
    1 year - off all blood medications and reach the healthy weight class.
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    mmm let me see. December 9th, 12 weeks, i hope to be at least 20 pounds lighter :)
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    OP, I love your attitude and you look amazing, well done!

3 months from now I want to be consistently lifting 3x a week, no excuses.
    And a year from now I want to be comfortably in a UK 12 and be eyeing the size 10s up.
  • dmvarner
    dmvarner Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    OP I had not seen your pics before... Congrat!!

3 months I would love to be 30 lbs down. Also off some medicines and have my health issues explained and under control.

1 year- ONEderland and better health

Good luck everyone????????
  • Monkatzya
    Monkatzya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a size 16/18, in 3 months time, I want to be a small size 14. A year from now, I want to be a size 8, to be fit enough to climb a mountain and most of all, to have a bikini body. :smile:
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    you all totally can do this!!!:)
  • NewMnky1
    Options
    I will have continued maintaning my weight and still be exercising and be as healthy as I can be.
    On the never going to happen side, I will be on a beach in Bora Bora after winning a multi million dollar jackpot.
  • bestjuneever
    bestjuneever Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In three months I would like to be 30 to 35 lbs down.

In a year I better be back in my old jeans and enjoying the first time in a two piece. I regret being insecure about it before and treating myself like I hadn't come far, because now I'd kill for my old self back!
  • sarah_lou22
    Options
    3 months from now I would like to be down to 175 :)down 10lbs
    a year from now i'd like to be 10lbs away from my goal weight! at 140!
  • blondie1121
    blondie1121 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Half way to where I was a year ago. I'd lost over 40 lbs on MFP. Maintained for 2 years and then the last 6 months just totally slipped and fell back into bad habits. I have already lost 7 lbs of the 60 I want to lose overall. In a year, I'd like to be 60 lbs lighter. I want to be comfortable in my clothes next summer!
  • sam18u
    Options
    Hi, It is really commendable I did reduce a lot from 95kgs to 85 kgs over a 4 month period of regular working out less but stretching and walking 12 kms per day on the beach early in the morning, but back to office and regular work less exercise gained some back to 90 kgs and again working out.

Hope that with all the motivation will get back into shape..

Maybe 3 months down the line I hope to hit it back to 85 kgs..or more.. keeping the fingers crossed..u never know..but am sure that it would be a gradual decrease, already cut down on sweets and snacks..and sticking to oats..

That would be like going from 198lbs to target of 165lbs..targetting at 75kgs..
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    NEW MONTH NEW GOALS!! WE GOT THIS HAPPY OCTOBER!!
  • 40mpw
    40mpw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Such a great thing to think about! In 3 months, I hope I will have just crossed over into the 120's. Maybe I'll be planning a trip to somewhere warm and will be buying new clothes for it. A year from now, I hope I will have been maintaining my goal weight for about 6 months and seeing the results of a year's worth of weight lifting. I'll be about 6 weeks out from a trip to Tuscany and a bike tour in France, and I hope I am feeling fit and ready for some cycling. Happy thoughts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!