91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• Sxy_Mace
    Options
    Definitely being consistent with my exercising again and at the point where I've hit my goal and working on maintaining it (probably just working on toning up too). I don't want to cringe when I step on that scale or get dressed in the morning. Will make getting through the holidays tough but I'm determined not to hit my birthday in early January without hitting my goal and feeling amazing. :)
  • wapeters
    wapeters Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 12. This loss would bring me to my goal weight of 135!!!!!!!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    15 by 1/1/14
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 total to lose, 10 lbs lost so far, would like to be down another 10lbs by xmas and the last 10lbs by Marchish.

:smile:

49315971.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just want to be under 200lbs by the end of the year and lose lots of inches hopefully :-). My current weight 214
  • pistachio1602
    Options
    I would love to lose 16 lbs by Christmas...
  • lanafit1989
    lanafit1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All i want for christmas is to loose 33lbs or 44lbs ... im sick of having this weight on for the last few years and cant take a nice picture ... Makes me feal like the grinch
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 15 pounds by Jan 1. I think this is a reasonable goal with the holidays. I will eat at Thanksgiving what I like and have a treat or two through the holidays. I may even have a drink but I don't plan to stuff myself like the Thanksgiving turkey or gain enough weight to look like Santa on Christmas. I hope every reaches their goals and remembers to set reasonable goals through the holidays so you aren't disappointed. The holidays are tough enough without the added pressure. This is a lifestyle plan and you need to enjoy yourself along the way. Happy Holidays!!!
  • catherinelauraohare
    Options
    oh i guess i should say mine it's a little extreme but i want to lose 33 pounds by then
    i wish you all the luck and a happy christmas:D
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Get down another 12 by the first half of December, then maintain until after the first of the year. :)
  • iheartlauren
    Options
    I'd like to reach 115lbs by Christmas.
  • SchroederNJ
    SchroederNJ Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i think 13 lbs is an attainable goal --- would actually like it to be closer to 20
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    To hit between 50-60 miles on the bike in one sitting and not have it take all dang day. :smokin:

Hit my goal today. 51.78 mi. Not the fastest time at 4.5 hr, but definitely made it happen.

Bring on the presents!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I would love to drop a good 20-25lbs by then!
  • illysastewart12
    Options
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    make a fat healthy baby
  • michybeans
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8 more pounds by then. :) Then I would only have 10lbs left.
  • skinnyjeansa
    skinnyjeansa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    14 pounds.
  • limpkitteh
    Options
    I would love to lose about 25 by the new year. I better keep moving.
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I hope to be under 200 pounds by Christmas holidays.