What's your goal?

Options
munchie3511
munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
I've been off MFP for a couple of months and I'm back! Came back from a vacation and you know how that goes...weight gain! I need to lose 15 lbs. Yeah, you probably think that should be easy, but the last few pounds always comes out to be hardest to lose! It's like they stick on you like glue! So my goal is to lose 15 lbs. and to tone my body. I love to workout, but I love to eat as well. So, it hasn't been easy! So what's your goal? Speak to me and lets support each other!

Replies

• lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 40 lbs! I've been out with an injury for most of the summer, not able to work or do my normal activities. I just started MFP and working out, slow but steady. I've only lost 3 pounds so far, but hey it's a start! Good luck to you, I'll send a request!
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    40 lbs here as well after a long hiatus away from MFP!
  • Sarai145
    Sarai145 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was losing quite a bit with MFP this summer and wound up gaining most of it back after letting myself slip up a few times. I am back in the saddle and working to lose 100 pounds (GULP!).

Please feel free to add me, I am back to journaling daily and love the extra support/motivation. :)
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 67 lbs...but thinking of changing it to 70 or 75 to leave room for flexibility. I am on day 79 I think it is and have lost almost 21 lbs so far...I'm hoping slow and steady will be the key to success.
  • abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I came to MFP at 194 and my goal weight is 140, so my goal is to lose 54 pounds. I've lost 15 pounds so far. My goal is to lose the rest of the weight by my birthday... next July! Feel free to add me :)
  • munchie3511
    Options
    Goodluck to you too! Let's support each other! :)
  • munchie3511
    Options
    Yes, I agree that slow and steady is the key! We'll get there! :) Goodluck!
  • munchie3511
    Options
    YOU can do it! Goodluck!
  • KariRDH
    KariRDH Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    50 lbs!! I was off to a great start and got sidetracked in the Spring. But I'm back in focus!
  • litoria
    litoria Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be fit, strong and healthy. Yes there is a weight goal in there too, but it is secondary to the other component.
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose weight but that is really the means to an end. My real goal is to be able to climb the (small) mountain that I was unable to do a couple weeks ago. I'm on a mission now and I won't stop until I'm standing at the top! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 73 or 74. my initial goal was to lose 100 pounds, I can't believe I have only 66 more to go to that!!! I think ill be happy at 178. but who knows I've never been skinny. so I just don't know yet.
  • bettyrox79
    bettyrox79 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mygoal is to get down to 65kg (143lbs). Sw was 125.8kg (277lbs) and I have already lost 10 kg (22lbs). Can't wait to see all of our after pics when we rock this thing!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    To maintain indefinitely. So far so good. Two years and counting...:drinker:
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm only looking to lose another 2-3 lbs at the most and maintain for my marathon training, but these last couple of pounds are being real pains!
  • blkxpressions
    blkxpressions Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is Tina and my goal is to lose 45 pounds. I had two knee surgeries in both knees in the pas two years. I'm finally able to start working out again. I was going to get weight loss surgery ,but I chickened out. I know eating healthy and clean along with exercise is the key to weight loss. I really enjoy using MFP. This tool is so helpful.
  • bowbeforethoraxis
    bowbeforethoraxis Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have several goals:
    I want to easily slide into a beautiful pair of mauve skinny jeans I wore regularly 5 years ago
    I want to get on an airplane and not be terrified I'll be in the way of whoever is next to me (I haven't actually been in anyone's way, but I'm always scared I'll be too big for the seat)
    I want to go horseback riding/ziplining/trampoline jumping/bungee diving without having to check and see if there's a weight limit
    I want to go stand up paddleboarding and stand up on the first try (or the first five tries, I'm flexible like that)
    I want to be able to do advanced yoga positions, the ones that involve lifts and most of your limbs in the air and things like that
    I want to be finish an activity filled weekend tired and happy, not tired and sore from all the walking/dancing

Man, typing these all out makes it a lot easier to go to bed so I can wake up for the 5 am bodypump class!
  • DestinyD1291
    Options
    Well, I just started yesterday and I'm aiming to lose 80 pounds but I'd be just fine losing 60 which would put me right back at my pre-pregnancy weight. My goal at the moment is to get through all 4 dances in the zumba class for beginners I found on you tube tonight. I could only get through 4 and I fell out I couldn't move my legs anymore lol.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Goal 1: don't die or break anything Sunday at tough mudder

goal 2: learn to pole dance

goal 3: web cam business

mu goals change though so who knows
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    1. 8% body fat.
    2. Get a job at Talenti where I can eat all the gelato.
This discussion has been closed.