Options

Replies

• Ced31537
    Options
    hi, am Connie I do not judge nor would I want you to judge me
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm adding you! Mind you, I don't drink because of medication, but I do eat chocolate and never really exercise.
  • splatt1961
    splatt1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Never judged, you can add me too
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm trying. But I'm not real. Sorry.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I love food so there is no judgment coming from here. We all have to do what works for us and that is what will make you successful in the long run.
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a lot of weight to lose and there is no judgement from me on anything! :flowerforyou:
  • cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you. I am a real person trying so hard at this and failing nearly daily lol I am a 37 year old mother to 7 that is a fulltime freelance writer.
  • betinafrantz
    betinafrantz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im studying gastronomy, so that means cooking a looooot of fat things and I just have to taste (and eat a full plate) of them all :p
    so I guess I wont be judging much hahaha adding you!
    anyone please feel free to add me
    I just got back on the site yesterday and Im trying to stay motivated!
  • madaughe
    madaughe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • juliek1960
    Options
    Hi my name is Julie and I would like to be a friend, I need one too..
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    No judging from me! I know it's "cliche" but this is a lifestyle.
    It's not realistic or fair for us to expect that we are perfect everyday and deprive ourselves.
    If you are training for a fitness competition, sure.
    But, if you are just trying to get healthier it needs to be a program you can live with everyday!

Adding you :)
  • Radiant_Knight
    Options
    Real as it gets. You'll be my first add. There is nothing to gain from negativity. Stay positive, stay strong!
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. Free feel to add me.
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's a good attitude! I would love to have you as a friend.

I have been working MFP for almost 11 months now and I have lost a whopping 72 pounds. I'm no where near perfect (see bacon for my morning snack). Instead, I concentrate on having more good days (hours, moments) than bad. On balance, I do pretty well. I enjoy life, I'm getting healthier, ever so slowly, and it's all good!

FR sent!

Paul
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    No real people on mfp. Just badgers in bathtubs and smart alecky donkeys. And if those references make zero sense, it's time to hit the forums more often :smokin:

Heehee just teasing but you're welcome to add me! I'm trying to gain, not lose, but I've helped guide plenty of my friends in their weight loss journies.
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Id also like non-judgy friends on here! We are all trying to figure things out!
  • Zina559
    Options
    I'm new here also and looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me.
  • rzrbckgrl82
    rzrbckgrl82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Adding you!!! :)
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    All of my friends know that I've been a lazy sloth lately and they don't even judge me for that!

You can always cut the Judgy McJudgersons or keep your diary locked. Good luck!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I like to think of MFP as the weight loss site version of Planet Fitness. No judgement, advice is welcome but definitely no crude remarks about what our diaries say. I want beer, i have a beer, I want chocolate, I eat chocolate (like that piece about 2 minutes ago) and I don't have to worry about any of my friends talking down to me. Feel free to add me, and good luck in your journey, you made the right choice in coming back.:flowerforyou: