What did YOU eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Organic porridge with organic soy milk, an organic banana and some organic agave.
  • julianadelbosque
    Options
    Three blueberry pancakes (made with greek yogurt, so healthy and full of protein!), 2/3 cup egg whites scrambled with some feta cheese on top, and two pieces of turkey bacon. 41 grams of protein and 386 calories, and it was so satisfying!!
  • thegilly6
    thegilly6 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A Hardee's Texas Toast Egg, Bacon and Cheese sandwich with large coffee with milk and Spenda. What else?
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cake.

What?

Can't say much. I had ice cream.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Quaker Oat So Simple Porridge with semi-skimmed milk and honey and a cup of tea with semi-skimmed milk:smile:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, almonds, an apple, and a protein shake. :bigsmile:
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Smoothie with fat free Greek yogurt, frozen berries, vanilla protein powder. And coffee... of course coffee! Normally I have 2 hard boiled eggs, yogurt and coffee.
  • AndrasLOHF
    AndrasLOHF Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Rolled oats, a scoop of protein powder, dark chocolate chips, cream, and flax seed with a glass of fresh lemon cinnamon tea.
  • KellyJannine
    KellyJannine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    2 Ezekiel toast with natural peanut butter and 6 T of scrambled egg whites with white corn tortilla mixed in..

This is a breakfast that I LOVE. Does not feel like healthy eating to me!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    1 scoop whey protein, whole banana, 1/3 cup raspberries, 2/3 blueberries, 1/2 cup skim milk and ice blended until smooth. It was HEAVENLY!!!
  • KellyJannine
    KellyJannine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Three blueberry pancakes (made with greek yogurt, so healthy and full of protein!), 2/3 cup egg whites scrambled with some feta cheese on top, and two pieces of turkey bacon. 41 grams of protein and 386 calories, and it was so satisfying!!

I'd love to see a recipe for the blueberry pancakes!! I make a protein pancake with 1/2 banana, 1 scoop of low carb vanilla/chocolate protein powder, egg whites and a little water... they turn out very tasty :)
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Coffee with cream

Followed by a smoothie, usually made with:

1/4 cup plain yogurt
    1/4 cup 2 % milk
    3 strawberries
    a few peach slices
    1/4 cup mango chunks
    1/4 cup pineapple chunks
    1/2 banana

and sometimes:

blueberries
    spinach
    genisoy protein powder

Ever since I got my Ninja blender, I'm addicted to smoothies for breakfast!
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    crockpot overnight oatmeal that inclued pears, apples, walnuts, cran-raisns, butter and brn sugar.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Omelet filled with spinach, a bit of plain greek yogourt, basil, and smoked salmon
    Eggplant, pepper, and basil stir-fry

Thanks great idea. I will tweak it a bit to what I have in the house.
  • maraia94
    Options
    6oz container of Yoplait Yogart and a bottle of 100% Orange Juice! :)
  • ladyredeemed4
    ladyredeemed4 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Coffee - of course, and a small spinach, egg beater, mushroom and pinch of cheese muffin, with 2 tbls. of salsa on top. Then a couple of hours later, I ate a package of oatmeal, w/ walnuts.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic vegan "buttermilk" biscuit- (with homemade organic blackberry chia jam)

❤ organic apple juice with organic green powder
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    2 slices of seeded batch toast with a thin scape of butter, a bit of tesco honey roast crunchy peanut butter and topped with a banana.

And a coffee with a little milk.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade vegan organic belgian waffle- (with homemade organic pecan butter & banana slices)

❤ organic apple juice with organic green powder
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Honey bunches of oat with greek yogurt mixed berries or something cereal, and a water with a crystal light packet mixed in. Day 1 of no NOS is going well(can't give up caffeine altogether though, those headaches SUCK).