Looking for friends 40+

Options
124»

Replies

• ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    41 yrs young here ! Regular on MFP, any one can feel free to add if he/she want for mutual support & motivation !!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Mid 40's here, Feel free to add me!!!! Would love input from people around my age to see what we can learn.
  • kathykatkitty
    kathykatkitty Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I too am in my 40's. I have been overweight my whole life (since middle school.) I could use all the support I could get. My husband is overweight as well and not getting the importance of loosing it. I guess I will have to do it first and make him jealous. :)
    Friend me if you would like.
    - Kathy
  • LyndaMRou
    LyndaMRou Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It is much harder now that the "big 4-0" has passed. I'm 48 and still working on this, but have gotten pretty far in the last 9 months. Feel free to add me!
  • rpn2003
    rpn2003 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

A little older than most so far, but just as keen. Please feel free to add me.
  • Lowland70
    Lowland70 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Managing to lose weight in your 40's is definitely a challenge. Just need a bit more off and then to maintain that will be the next challenge. :-)
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am in my 40s and have been in maintenance mode for 10 years. I have seen the scale creep up but work to keep it from getting out of hand. Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • mellody1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 46 and this is the first time that I'm seriously trying to change my eating habits. We can motivate each other!
  • poleydog
    poleydog Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    HI , I'm 48 yrs old and yes its definitely been harder for me to lose weight in my 40's. I think 20 yrs ago I lost 30kg and it was no troulble at all. Now I've lost 11kg, then lost my way ! Now that I'm founhd again I am back to loggin daily and have an open diary. Anyone who is on here regularly can add me.
  • mroberts366
    Options
    Getting in shape at 47 year old - feel free to add me!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Still in my 40s but not for long. Better gram be while you can! :D
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and while I'm not at my goal I do weigh less now than I have my entire adult life (since I was 20). Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Turned 45 over the summer...feel free to add me. It's a challenge but not impossible. :smile:
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi, I'm here to give and receive help and encouragement too.
    Send a friend request if you'd like to.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    hi I'm 41 and struggling to get this weight under control. Any of you, please add me!
  • pittsburghpamom
    pittsburghpamom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and just started a few weeks ago with dieting. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck everyone