• pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Best of luck!

Paula
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job losing so much already! I'm keen to share the next 20-30lbs with you :smile:
  • Italia2229
    Italia2229 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I deleted my MFP account over the summer because I thought it would be a good idea to "start fresh" with a new account, thinking that it would encourage me to stay on track. But I've honestly just been having a hard time staying accountable and I have been logging minimally and maintaining/gaining for months. Id love to get to know a few new friends, and to have something to look forward to when I sign into MFP!!

A little about me:
    22, University senior (bachelor of Science in Nutrition)
    I'm on the East coast of Canada
    I am down between 40-50 pounds from my highest weight, but I'd like to loose around another 20-30 pounds this year.

Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Not really new here, but would love to make new MFP friends. Disregard the non-motivational people. Glad to see you got back on the train. Please feel free to add along with anyone else that is willing to help motivate.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I deleted my MFP account over the summer because I thought it would be a good idea to "start fresh" with a new account, thinking that it would encourage me to stay on track. But I've honestly just been having a hard time staying accountable and I have been logging minimally and maintaining/gaining for months. Id love to get to know a few new friends, and to have something to look forward to when I sign into MFP!!

A little about me:
    I am down between 40-50 pounds from my highest weight, but I'd like to loose around another 20-30 pounds this year.

Not really new here, but would love to make new MFP friends. Disregard the non-motivational people. Glad to see you got back on the train. Please feel free to add along with anyone else that is willing to help motivate.

Psst. The non-motivational people are the ones that are here everyday answering questions and helping people. :wink:
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    No problem, feel free to add me. In fact any body can add me if he/she wish for MUTUAL support & motivation on MFP :smile:
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Geez! So you're kind of a ****head aren't you? So what if she re-started her health journey, like you've never had to start over before?!

OP: Welcome back to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    OP; feel free to add me too! I am an active user and enjoy helping others! I'm 22 and Australia based! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Geez! So you're kind of a ****head aren't you? So what if she re-started her health journey, like you've never had to start over before?!

OP: Welcome back to MFP! Feel free to add me!

This is hilarious. If you knew her you wouldn't say that. Plus, she's gorgeous, so leave her alone!
  • jencuts15
    jencuts15 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yikes, we all have struggles. I have fallen off the bandwagon plenty of times and was able to get back on with the help of MFP friends. I would love to help motivate you.

I have to admit I am an honest friend, however not brutely honest and judgemental. I will give you encouragement and constructive comments. Friend request sent!
  • kathykatkitty
    kathykatkitty Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I am old enough to be your mom.....LOL
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Yikes, we all have struggles. I have fallen off the bandwagon plenty of times and was able to get back on with the help of MFP friends. I would love to help motivate you.

I have to admit I am an honest friend, however not brutely honest and judgemental. I will give you encouragement and constructive comments. Friend request sent!

Only brutal honesty cuts it these days.

If I ask if the pants make me look fat you better damn well say yes if they do.

I will cut a bish who lies about that....no one needs me looking like a stuffed sausage.

Unless I'm stuffed with a sausage. Then. Then we'll talk.
  • angelmissme
    angelmissme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome :) add me
  • TXBlonde81
    TXBlonde81 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I come and go so don't feel bad about quitting and starting over. Feel free to add me.
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

A little about me:

Psst. The non-motivational people are the ones that are here everyday answering questions and helping people. :wink:

How are you helping the OP by continuing the line of "sarcasm" that has absolutely nothing to do with her? There is a fine line between your so called sarcasm and just being flat out mean.
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that, you were angling for sarcastically funny, but you missed the mark. That's not constructive or supportive. That is not appreciated at MFP.
    do not turn MFP into a place where people are hesitant and unsupportive, if like you say, you responded, "IMHO" then maybe you should practice humility... Just a thought.

I see this is your first time here at MFP. Let me take some time to explain to you that sarcasm is alive and well on these forums, despite some people sucking the fun out of it.

Oh is that what you call it lol.

I call it trolling. .troll.

How is looking for hot girls to add to your FL going?

Looks like he is doing just fine

And not one girl is complaining :bigsmile:
  • VLR20
    VLR20 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined I have 20lbs to shift!!

Need some friends to share the journey!