I feel rather selfish and not sure what to do

Options
2»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    i got a lot of awesome friends....too many in fact. I can't keep up with all of them.

But I try. And I do my best.

I hope that they realize I'm always there should they need me, and that I will always listen. And I think, for the most part they do.

If i'm not providing enough support, and they need to drop me, i have no hard feelings. not for them dropping me. I may feel sad that they needed more from me than I could give. but as I said. I do my best.

don't beat yourself up, just do the best you can. everything else balances out.

This is me, too. If you spend too much time trying to keep up with everyone, you won't have enough time for yourself, and that defeats the purpose of being here.
  • maab12
    maab12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey its not like that sometimes receiving is what you need and not always do you have to respond. we are here if you need us
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Please try not to feel bad. You reached out and look what happened! Isn't it amazing?!! You have so many supportive people here. This is what you need right now. You just keep on taking care of you right now.

A response to me is not necessary. I honestly have no expectations like that. So relax and keep logging your food. Keep learning about taking care of you. You're doing great by the way.
  • Nar1965
    Nar1965 Posts: 17
    Options
    I can't speak for everyone but I'm so happy every time I see you log in! I don't need any type of "give back", just knowing that you're part of this community and that you're getting something out of being here! Keep up the great work!