My 1 year "Fit-Versary" (too many pics lol) 217.8 to 125.9

Options

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING!!! Congratulations!
  • brunettesrule
    Options
    Congratulations. Absolutely a mind-blowing transformation. :flowerforyou:
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fabulous transformation!

It is *very* inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story & pics.
  • Badjinn
    Badjinn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    All that in one year. Hubba hubba thanks for the encouragement. It reminds me.this doable! Wow
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg r u freakin kidding me!!!!!! u look amazing!!!! good for you!!! u are an inspiration for sure!!! wow!!
  • Joycestina
    Joycestina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Posts like these are what remind me why I do what I do. I was never really big but I did want to become fit. I see people who had a much larger journey than I complete it and it record time just like you. it makes me happy to know how possible it really is. Plus no matter if your big, moderate, or skinny, fit really is the NEW sexy. And no one can say they don't care about looking sexy. Feeling sexy no matter your size makes everything feel so positive. Radiate that confidence because you really deserve it.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous Transformation!
  • JCaT74
    JCaT74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your an inspiration to me! Congratulations. I'm feeling very motivated by your story - thank you ;-)
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    All i can say is wow!!!!! You look great great job!!
  • ythomas1
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look great :happy:
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your "Fit-Versary"!!!! You look soooo wow!! Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are inspiring!! :happy:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great!!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is just the best! So true, so normal, just regular hard work for a regular nice person--fantastic!
  • tammylester6
    tammylester6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know you feel wonderful!! You look amazing! What an inspiration you are. :)
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You make it sound so easy, but I;m sure you worked hard to achieve your goals. I have been thinking about trying Zumba, maybe this is just the bit of encouragement I needed - thanks :)
  • kfricke724
    kfricke724 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am slowly on the same path as you! You are truly an inspiration and loved your pictures!!! Congratulations :)
  • sushpandey
    sushpandey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    thanks for writing honey, you are truely amazing. i have joined MFP just 5 weeks ago and i am already addicted to it. from 95 kilo 2 months ago i am now 82 kilos and i would like to be 54 kilos by summer next year. you are my hero. thanks and lots of love and heart felt congratulations. God bless.
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow! I think I'm gonna have to check out Zumba :) You look great!
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! You are certainly an inspiration. Congrats!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! That is just AMAZING!! You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats to you, your friend and your husband!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!