91 days to xmas what's your goal

Options

Replies

• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    My goal is to ignore Christmas until its about 25 days away. You're sabotaging my goal.
    ~The last sentence is joking, in case there's any doubt.~

Otherwise, I don't set time goals for myself.
  • Mariejan52
    Mariejan52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    36 pounds....I know that's a lot, but going for it...:wink:
  • Annquamen
    Annquamen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 8 pounds by x-mas! These last few pounds are the hardest to lose FOR SURE!!
  • tinacrane
    tinacrane Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My goals are smaller: my weight comes off very slow now. 6 pounds would be a realistic goal and I also would like to be able to do 10 real pushups!
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. My goal was 50 lbs by 1/6/2014 and I'm at 36. It's slowed so I don't think I'll get there but I'll be close. Congratulations!
    13 pounds. My goal from January was to lose 50 pounds this year and I'm 13 away. :)
  • rivindellmagic
    Options
    Be 150 Pounds or less on Christmas Day! It's only 20 pounds. I can do it!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    20lbs gone, and hopefully by a miracle find a way to get home for Christmas. It's been 10 years since I have spent a Christmas with my family.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    20 pounds would be amazing...25 even better :) But as long as I continue loosing I will be happy... staying on track no matter what that pesky scale says!
  • callas444
    callas444 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    20 pounds lost will make me happy! Just want to lose a little bit or maintain for December.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose 26 more pounds by Christmas! I am pretty sure I can make it as long as I don't plateau! That will put me at 250 lbs. Which would be 109 lb. loss this year!!! So I want to do it really bad! LOL
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose these last 9lbs by Christmas. I'd be happy with that:smile:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Not to fight with my mother-in-law and not to offend my grandmother-in-law when I don't eat her marshmallow covered brown sugar glazed sweet potatoes (seriously, one or the other but both? it actually makes my teeth hurt to eat it).

Weight-wise, I'd like to be between 160-165, which is another 10 pounds in the 91 days. I think that's doable.
  • vanessamuffin
    Options
    10 lbs!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... let's see
    12 weeks to Christmas from today
    .5 lb's per week

6 lbs by Christmas

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16790-keeping-it-green-while-eating-challenge-oct-2013
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    At least 2 lbs lost. A lot less than what I usually set for myself but I figured might as well try to build muscle.
  • souffle86
    Options
    i would like to be at 275...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a size 16 jean right now, and I have this one pair of Tommy straight jeans that are super dark that are 12s - technically 14s. They make my *kitten* look GREAT and they're kind of low rise so to not have muffin top while wearing them would be idea. I would LOVE if they fit me like a glove by Christmas. Last time they fit PERFECTLY was when I was about 190 which is almost 20 lbs to lose by then... we'll see if I can do it.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    18 % bf... probably like 10 more lbs to get there.. maybe 15.

Bench 125 Deadlift 225 Press 105 and Clean 115.

Run a 5k sub 24 minutes.

140 burpees in 7 minutes.

That's all.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I guess about 10-15 lbs. I also want to start training/sign up for the tough mudder and a sprint triathlon :)
  • AubieMae
    Options
    Lose Between 12 - 20 lbs