> Skinny jeans
    > Knee length skirts
    >Tank tops
    > Trench coat
    > Little classy black dress!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I will own so many adorable little dresses.

tumblr_lmp3pnJwy01qithx7o1_500.jpg

THIS!
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    I will be 30 next year (August) and I am hoping that my partner will have something special planned (not holding my breath the but I have told him I would like to do something) and if it is a party or a nice meal I would live to wear a long tight figure hugging dress the kind that has a split up the side maybe in red =)
  • Sarag0887
    Options
    Naked.

Yeah, naked.

Honest opinion? My goal is to walk into whatever store I want and find something, anything that fits me right off the rack without trying 2-3 different sizes and figuring which one looks better because of my weird, in-between sizes and apple shape.

May be unrealistic because of my boobs, but I'll take my chances. :glasses:

I have exactly the same goal to wear what ever I want and feel great :) hopefully it will happen one day
  • RawrItsMegii
    Options
    Skinny jeans, crop tops, bralets and high wasted shorts :)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I see a hot pink and black Bikini in my future it will be the first Bikini I have worn my hole life!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Naked.

Yeah, naked.

Honest opinion? My goal is to walk into whatever store I want and find something, anything that fits me right off the rack without trying 2-3 different sizes and figuring which one looks better because of my weird, in-between sizes and apple shape.

May be unrealistic because of my boobs, but I'll take my chances. :glasses:

I have exactly the same goal to wear what ever I want and feel great :) hopefully it will happen one day

I know exactly how you feel. I am a size 18 the only pants I can find that fit are at wall mart and two months ago I got so big that I couldnt button those either!!!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress off the clearance rack at Old Navy that I really want to wear next Memorial Wkd. And, it may sound goofy, but I'm a "tomboy" by nature...(My hubby actually loves that about me....I'm very low maintenance. Lol!), so I just really want to look good/feel confident in some workout clothes, running shorts, tighter yoga pants, and snugger t shirts than I wear now. Goofy, right?
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Nest summer I will be wearing shorts and a nice top and lovely sandals when we take the kids to the sea side for the day, and I wont feel too fat or stuffed into shorts.
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    My levi jeans, black moto jacket with leather sleeves and some ankle boots. I want to feel comfortable in this and not like a stuffed sausage!!!!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    my own shirt hanging in the cupboard!! i want to wear it again.
  • justwant2bme
    justwant2bme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be a Mother of the bride in 3 weeks. I have my original gown that is currently tight but I also have a "PANIC" gown that I purchased at Macy's last week.

I joined a boot camp program which started last week. I should be done with the program the weekend before the wedding.

I hope I can get back to the first gown and return the "Panic" gown.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I will be a Mother of the bride in 3 weeks. I have my original gown that is currently tight but I also have a "PANIC" gown that I purchased at Macy's last week.

I joined a boot camp program which started last week. I should be done with the program the weekend before the wedding.

I hope I can get back to the first gown and return the "Panic" gown.

This is adorable. You sound like my mother. <3
  • gluteusassimus
    Options
    Once I reach anywhere between 130-125, I am ordering this dress. I want to be able to order it in a smaller, so that when it hugs my sides, my rolls don't disturb people.
    2e6a31d0e911bb0c5a0a477c634c860d.jpg?1363211859
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    First image, so apologies if this doesn't work.

This dress:

Circle+Dress.gif

Vivian of Holloway Circle Dress. I own a halter neck version (got married in it, actually), but this wouldn't suit me until I'm a good five stone lighter.
  • graceful2002
    Options
    68198c8a5e9ce900a48c84d46ffb6755_zps5450578e.jpg

img-thing.jpg

ARK-x012-001-1_550x550.jpg
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    pLEVI1-7396720t330x400.jpg

Don't forget your jeans! :smile: