Looking for more "friends" to keep me accountable

Options
Looking to add more people on "friends" list on here to keep me accountable and focused. I am really determined to kick it into high gear and kick *kitten* this year!

Add me mellowyellow1102

Thanks so much

Replies

• EmylieP
    Options
    I feel the same way! I am just starting out on dieting and having a bit of trouble staying on track.
  • chevyimpalagirl
    chevyimpalagirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey add me too you guys I could use more friends also. I'm kinda new to this and I like it.
  • beccahel
    beccahel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I could do with a few more friends too as a lot of the people initially friends with have become inactive.
  • sprocketism
    sprocketism Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 2 weeks into this and I'm pretty sure I've lost no weight. The scale I had was totally wrong, so I bought another one. Essentially, I don't know what my true start weight was.

Gosh, I wanna cry!!! :cry:
  • amie709
    amie709 Posts: 99
    Options
    request sent-and anyone here can feel free to add me!!
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone who would like to add me is more then welcome to! Check out my profile if you like.
  • Arlz_20
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm not long on this either :)
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent to you all. I'm here everyday so we can support each other. Good luck in your journeys
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I'm on every day and am always looking for new MFP friends!
  • dehumanised1
    dehumanised1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have also sent requests everyone's way, if anyone else would like to add a relative newbie then by all means feel free!
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    sent friends requests to you all I think if I missed anyone I am sorry feel free to add me if you wish
  • omnomnomicon
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anybody else can feel free to send me one as well :)
  • Luv4Fitness1
    Luv4Fitness1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to MFP here! Feel free to add me as well. Definitely looking forward to making new friends and providing motivation and support!!
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would like some friends to help with accountability. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • kh4leesi
    kh4leesi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me, too!
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. No such thing as too much motivation!
  • starfire_wings
    starfire_wings Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! Hoping to change my lifestyle to a healthy one and enjoy working out again :) Could definitely use some accountability/motivation buddies!
  • yazzers
    yazzers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me guys! always in need of motivation!
  • nardo77
    nardo77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone can add me also, i have been on MFP for 2 months i think, i can do with all the support i can get, i live in new zealand.
  • jiji29
    jiji29 Posts: 3
    Options
    ready to be added by any one here i ve just started to log in this site i want to know how tracking food i eat daily can help me isnt it boring?