The Official Insanity Before and After Thread

Options

Replies

• theslimapple
    theslimapple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go still, but I did my first round of Insanity this year - February to April and LOVED it! I lost 9 lbs and 18 inches! I am now onto my second round...and hoping I will be able to post another before & after! :) I'm 5'2.

xaq04.jpg

Wow! It's amazing what 10 lbs will do! I'm short too. Very inspiring loss! Go you!
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    bump
  • drazani
    drazani Posts: 98 Member
    Options

I finished insanity 7 days ago,Here are my Before and After Side by sides.

Insanityfrontsidebyside.jpg
    Insanitybacksidebyside.jpg
    Insanitysidebysideside.jpg
    fdaad065-7abe-4a24-a840-c2082f3ed27b.jpg
    83c25d00-99a9-4fc9-a22d-f8a2b4e2c995.jpg

Total of 14lbs lost, I'm now doing my own insanity/YAYOG hybrid.
  • getabsbysummer
    getabsbysummer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    6896c7b4-6fcb-4856-8b21-bc221903f212_zps198b59e2.jpg

just finished my first round yesterday. unfortunately I can't find a picture I took of myself at the beginning of month 1!! but I can tell you it was not anywhere near as much of a difference as I saw in Month 2 (because I really hunkered down on the diet)

These three pictures are the beginning, middle, and end of Month 2. I don't have inches measurements yet, but it was only a total loss of 3.8 pounds!!!!! and the last 7 days of Month 2 I started lifting weights at night.

Starting my second round of INSANITY in two weeks.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go still, but I did my first round of Insanity this year - February to April and LOVED it! I lost 9 lbs and 18 inches! I am now onto my second round...and hoping I will be able to post another before & after! :) I'm 5'2.

xaq04.jpg

These results are AMAZING here WOW... Congrats:drinker: :drinker:
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bump
  • imaginaryproduct
    imaginaryproduct Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that muscle weighs more then fat but it looks better

Sorry....I know you mean well but a lb of muscle weighs the same as a lb of fat. You are right in saying that muscle looks better, however ;-)

Sorry... I know you mean well too but what people are talking about when they say this is volume. A pound of fat will be larger than a pound of muscle. Obviously they weigh the same. On the other hand, 10 square inches of muscle will weigh more than 10 square inches of fat. If someone does insanity, builds 1lb of muscle and loses 1lb of fat, their weight will be the same, but their body will be smaller. That is what is meant when someone simplifies it to "muscle weighs more than fat". By volume, it does.
  • sunshineyvette
    Options
    Bump...just finished month 1. about to get into the recovery week. This is motivation. will post pics when i finish.
  • shaeshae18
    Options
    Crazy results! You're all so inspiring, thank you for sharing your pics and stories. I hope to share as well when I'm done. I start tomorrow, I promise. I've been talking about doing it for way too long, I could have finished it like twice already since I originally posted this thread!
  • rochelleh88
    rochelleh88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I started my weight loss journey at 132. I have lost a pound a week since then and I am at 126 now. With insanity i would like to lose a pound and a half a week. I made it through day 1 just fine and i am looking for support to make it all the way through!

Watching Alias during the workouts totally helps. It makes the time go by faster and jennifer Garner is totally inspiring.
  • asaunders0923
    Options
    I love Insanity! I've been doing a hybrid of Insanity, Insanity Asylum, and have added weights now (P90X and Jillian Michaels).
    I haven't figured out how to put my pics on here, so if you want to see my before and after's... Add me and look at pics! (I'm obviously challenged :)

I went from not being able to do a push up to doing ... well ... Insanity dvd's!

If anyone's done the Second Asylum let me know, I'd like to get it if it's any good.
  • mitchellmonkey
    Options
    Im so glad i found this thread. Me and my husband are currently on day 3 of Insanity. We are aching like crazy but i do feel better than i did after day 1 and 2. I can actually do a push up now too haha xx
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Amazing pics, guys!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later. I restarted Insanity and completed Day 9 last night. I don't do it everyday simply because I also have my dance minor so I have dance class and am also training for my first half to run next year and weight lifting. I really hope to be able to finish it (I got through 3 weeks of it in June before I injured my calf so bad that I couldn't keep going), because if I do, that will be an accomplishment.
  • ilessa
    ilessa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later, several insanity threads now :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    before

misc-ed-vanstone-before-bulk-blog-12012012-medium_new.jpg

after

rubberroom.jpg
  • asaunders0923
    Options
    before

misc-ed-vanstone-before-bulk-blog-12012012-medium_new.jpg

after

rubberroom.jpg

Truth in that.
  • asaunders0923
    Options
    Im so glad i found this thread. Me and my husband are currently on day 3 of Insanity. We are aching like crazy but i do feel better than i did after day 1 and 2. I can actually do a push up now too haha xx

My calves hurt so bad for the first week or so... yikes! But it does get better... But you'll still hurt SOMEWHERE lol! Good Luck!
  • Keenertobeleaner
    Options
    Teehee!
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Whenever I try to embed the pics, they always end up getting cut off, and I don't feel like resizing them to make them fit... so here's a link to an imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/ByLgK

This is about 2/3 through my second round of insanity (after a 3 month break after the first round).
    My measurements went from 35-27-40 to 33-25-38 (bust-waist-hips).
    My weight went from ~130 lbs to ~120 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!