Cheat days?? Seriously people???

Options
12346»

Replies

• HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Haha my old account is up in there joined dec 2010!!

Too much cheating got me back here lol:laugh:
  • Xtrobelights
    Xtrobelights Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So it's not okay to eat junk for the rest of your life?? ......the ****??
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    One month from now, I'm giving myself a cheat day if I reach the goal I set. Want to know why? BECAUSE I DESERVE TO PIG THE HELL OUT (yes, I mean ice cream, cookies, chocolate, pizza, etc) ONCE IN A WHILE.

Occasional cheat days are fine imo, but having one once a week is excessive for me because I know it would throw me off track. If it works for someone else however, and helps them kick cravings, why not?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    C'mon now. It seems as though people are looking for approval to cheat. Don't do it. You don't have to cheat if you allow yourself the calories. But is it really worth it?? I think not. If I'm tempted, I always think to myself: "how will I feel about myself 5 min after I eat this?" SO not worth the guilt. It's not that we can never have goodies ever again....just plan for it. It's really not that hard if you're serious. I was a snackoholic, but I'm determined NOT to be....good luck everyone and don't sell yourself short....YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!! :wink:
    Food and guilt have absolutely nothing to do with each other in any healthy mind.