NEED FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGE AND NOT IGNORE !!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• gorilla511
    Options
    I feel the same way. I will add you. Anyone else feel free to add me, the more the merrier!
  • Abbaprincess
    Abbaprincess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just started today to get back on the "wagon" so to speak with losing weight. Oh my gosh it is so hard. So yea, I will support you. To be honest I could use some support myself. I am trying to keep this kind of quiet, no big announcement to the hubby and kids. Maybe supporting a stranger who could be a friend is exactly what we both need.
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Add me, i am a mother of 3 kids. Previously I was at 242lbs, at the moment now, 192lbs. I am daily user to record my food intake n exercise activites.
  • lifeisalovelydream
    lifeisalovelydream Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels, I am sorry you experienced that. :( Let's be friends? :) Feel free to add me on Instagram as well, lifeisalovelydream!
  • _DrDustin_
    _DrDustin_ Posts: 172
    Options
    Anyone, Feel free to add me :) cheers!
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello Tiffany....I like to support others because I do feel it is a hallmark to success. I know I need it daily. Please add me and to anyone else who needs support and is active daily, please friend me.
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I feel the same, I have lost 13 pounds with about 50 to go, and I am on my own! I have one friend who is supportiveothers who seem to try and sabotage and a husband who is not really being as supportive as I would like.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi friend you can add me
  • Dugan2013
    Dugan2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, I log daily, am very supportive and looking for supportive friends myself.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    time to clean up your friends list. I see 249 friends, and if you're posting on boards looking for some kind of help or encouragement then you've friended the wrong people. Ditch 'em. You're not here to have fake friends, you're on a mission and don't have the time or the patience to deal with deadwood.
  • lizzi27
    lizzi27 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, you still need encouragement? I know your post was from months ago, but i'm here.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!!!! =)