Options
    Nice to meet you! I just sent you a friend request :wink:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    In it to win it. Feel free to add!
  • becca1775
    Options
    ya'll can add me, i have no friends on here. i tend to keep everything private :)
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add????
  • fitgirlcookie
    fitgirlcookie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We are human and frankly I find it more inspiring to see honest loggers than trying to be perfect. I have lost 75 pounds and been maintaining that loss for about 6 months now and yes I have my days I eat crazy food and what not. Not everyone is the same just encourage people we are all on the same path here to a healthier life style. I am.always open for friends and for questions or just wanting to chat. Good luck everyone!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    good luck to you! And the first person who judges my diary is getting deleted.. Lol... welcome!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Yo! As real as it gets.
  • ohyaynj
    ohyaynj Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me - anyone!

I'm only human, I work, I like food, I try my best...
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    No judgment here. Feel free to add me! I love to motivate people and I hope to be motivated in return! :smile:
  • Never2EZ
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! Never judge, always there to help with constructive advice :D
  • africanstardust
    africanstardust Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I certainly won't judge - I have some wine or beer myself every now and then, and I had a huge bowl of coco pops and full cream milk yesterday. We're all just real people :) Feel free to add me, I'm fairly new to MFP but so far I've logged every day and I'm happy to offer encouragement!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    In for honest loggers. the only diet food I eat is frozen yogurt because Ice cream is a trigger food.

feel free to add me.

By the way, love your shoes!
  • Dra6on_gemini06
    Options
    No judgement here either... I need all the motivation I can get... Signed up a long time ago but only used it occasionally... I'm much more serious about losing more weight and getting fit... Feel free to add me :-)
  • RunsSober
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I learned a long time ago that I don't have all the answers.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Sent a friend request
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't judge people based on their diaries...thats crazy!!

You can add me if you like, my diary is open to my friends and I admit I don't always stay under my goal...but I'm doing a lot better than i was before!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    We are human and frankly I find it more inspiring to see honest loggers than trying to be perfect. I have lost 75 pounds and been maintaining that loss for about 6 months now and yes I have my days I eat crazy food and what not. Not everyone is the same just encourage people we are all on the same path here to a healthier life style. I am.always open for friends and for questions or just wanting to chat. Good luck everyone!

^^^^^this^^^^ although, i haven't lost that much yet, i cant wait til i do!! but yeah, honest logging is way important!! can't help but agree!! ive seen my cousin do this and he has lost over 100 lbs. but some days hes way over his calories and some days he works out so hard he cant possibly reach his goal! its incredible....
  • mummyjoynz
    mummyjoynz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (anyone in fact!) I need realistic 'real' people to help me too!! I can give you a New Zealander's point of view!!:smile:
  • MichiFfit
    MichiFfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Added you! Any one feel free to add me as well. :)
  • shell_mc
    shell_mc Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm also looking for some people to help me out through this journey, so anyone else feel free to add me, please :)

Shell - age 37, 5'6", trying to lose 30 lbs..