Where do you want to be 3 months or a year from now?

Options

Replies

• MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I want to have a flat tummy, pretty dresses, and my own livestream where people are willing to donate and not just sit there and call me bad. :P I wanna be pretty and Plat!
  • AHolmesJohnson
    AHolmesJohnson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    3 months from now I want to be down 25 pounds
    Current Weight: 185
    Goal in 3 months: 160
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    in 3 months i want to be at 300 pounds in 6 months i'd like to be 260 in 1 year i want to be working on maintaing my weight of 230 and working on toning up
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,328 Member
    Options
    Three months I hope to have got to goal 137 lbs - 60 lbs lost!
    1 year I want to be maintaining my new, fit strong body with weight training and strutting my stuff on a holiday in NYC. I am currently in Rome!
    Next year will be my 65th birthday.
  • ijohn001
    ijohn001 Posts: 166
    Options
    I started this on April 1st of this year at 218 pounds.

Today, I weigh 187. Yep... that's 31 pounds lost so far.

In three months... I don't care how much I weigh. But, my goal is to be a shredded, fit, under 18% BFI.

In a year... I expect to be the same or even more shredded at around 12% BFI... this is not a short term, once-I-reach-my-goal-I'll-go-back-to-eating-how-I-used-to type of plan... this is a totally new lifestyle. I plan on living like this for the rest of my life.

btw, anyone feel free to add me. :-)
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    In 3 months I'd like to be another 30lbs down. It might sound a lot but I have a lot to lose. I'm hoping that this loss will mean that I can at leats start to think about riding one of my horses in the new year. A year from now I hope to be firmly back in onederland and well over halfway to my goal, which is around 140lbs minimum. I'm still thinking about that part.

I also hope in a year that my dodgy knee will have had the required surgery and will be up to me doing things like C25K and C210K. If I can do this I'm thinking I can go back to playing ice hockey as well as riding both my horses!

I don't want much do I? I guess the difference this time is that I want to work for it.
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    YOU GOT THIS!!!!
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Ideally 3 months from now (realistically closer to 4 or 5 though) I'd like to be at my goal weight and focusing on maintenance. I have approximately 10lbs to go. I've lost weight many times, but never reached my goal weight. It's unreal to know I'm so close!

A year from now I want to still be maintaining my weight loss and to continue getting faster and better at running.
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In 3 months, I'll be below 150 and working out 3 days a week at least. GOAL: MADE.
  • jessmaus
    jessmaus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In 3 months I want to still be feeling hungover from New Year's Eve but having had enjoyed it in a size 10 dress!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    First of ALL.... DANGGGGGGGGGGGG Your results are amazing...

3 months from now...I want to be halfway to my goal weight. Next yr.. I will be married, settled in my new home and possibly preparing to get pregnant. I want to be the healthiest I have ever been..
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you!! and you look great too!! keep it up!
  • andyb000
    Options
    we can do it ladies 3 months is the end of the year!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    In 3 mos I'd like to be 24 lbs lighter. I still have about 50 lbs to go, so i think 24 by new years is doable.

In a year, I'd like to be at 125 and in maintenance, happy with my body, and living with D. In NYC, with a fulfilling job I love, and a pet pit bull named Agron :)
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    3 months.....back in my size 12's....1year .......in my size 6's with my husband drooling over me!!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    In three months I'd plan to be down another 10lbs. In one year, I want to be at 20% body fat.
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    In 3 months? Down another 20. In a year? Hopefully maintenance! :smile:
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    3 months from now I expect to be physically between 25% to 29% body fat (about 140 pounds).
    3 months from now will be January 6, 2014.
    I would like to say I will be training/helping others lose weight. Possibly 5 to 10 people. Every time I see others that are obviously obese, I think to myself, if they only lose 10 pounds of that, they would feel so much better and their joints will thank them.
  • kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    In three months I want to be solidly in to Onederland...17.4 lbs to go. I also want to be ready to run in my first 5K. Started C25K yesterday, so far so good :)
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Would love to hear the updates from the OP and all the early responders to this thread...if you started in july then you are at three months...how is it going? Updates?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!