Video games

Options
2»

Replies

• RLPearce92
    Options
    my favourite was red dead redemption, completed it to 100%! i vary between my ds, xbox and pc, skyrim and halo are my favourites, pokemon (any) and zelda for my ds and i absolutely love the sims! anyone else excited for the sims4?
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My husband plays Magic online, Eve, LoL, Final Fantasy, etc etc etc. I'm more of a story person. Fallout is much more my style. Played Epic Mickey recently, that was cute. And lately been playing a lot of Simpsons Tapped Out on my tablet.

Lol sounds like my husband and I... He is a huge gamer, loves RPGs. Used to be a WoW addict and now plays Eve and Dust at the moment. I'm the same as you with those types of games.. I've been wanting to buy Epic Mickey since it came out but I haven't got around to it yet.
  • theredfro
    theredfro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Xbox and PS3.

Uncharted. Heavy Rain. Assassins Creed. Max Payne. Tomb Raider. Splinter Cell. Saints Row. The Last Of Us. GTA V. Looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Watch Dogs, Mad Max etc.

Anything character driven, with action and adventure and a well developed storyline.

Bit of a hardcore gamer for those.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I like RPG/D&D type games. Give me Skyrim, Dragon Age, Sacred 2...basically anything with a sword that I can whack the hell out of things with....gathering herbs and flowers is a plus. I'm debating Diablo 3 for PS3 now. I might pick it up closer to Xmas.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    At the moment GTA V and Black Ops 2. Favourite games are Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Skyrim, God of War, Uncharted to name just a few. Anyone fancies joining me online feel free to add me HunterKiller 76 (Xbox360)
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    And if I feel like spending a whole night crying I will play the Walking Dead game

One of my favourite games this year. Still haunts me when i think about it.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the Just Dance games! Not just because they actually count as exercising but because even though I can only IMAGINE how BAD my chubby, uncoordinated, no rhythm-having-white *kitten* looks dancing, it makes me FEEL like I can dance! I do, however, shut the blinds...I'd hate to subject anyone to that vision. My fiance deserves the fiance-of-the-year award, because not only does he do it with me (after MUCH cajoling), when I ask if I dance just like Nicki Minaj or Beyonce, he says "Of course you do, babe." LOL, what a great guy.

Also, love Mortal Kombat and Mario Kart.
  • bartaburesi
    Options
    Super Mario rocks!!!

Actually I love Minecraft. Also even it's not a video game, I'm an Ogame addict! (Yes, still) But I'm trying to pull through the addiction.

And of course a Diablo fan here!
  • Woolified
    Woolified Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WoW.
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    I like to play Call of Duty, The Walking Dead, And a few others. :)
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow - when I can find the time, quite rare now
    Civilization - when I can find the time, quite rare now

GTA V - most recently played game

PES (pro evolution soccer)
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    At the moment GTA V and Black Ops 2. Favourite games are Mass Effect, Fallout 3, Skyrim, God of War, Uncharted to name just a few. Anyone fancies joining me online feel free to add me HunterKiller 76 (Xbox360)

Never able to catch you online dammit! Damn time zones!
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    PS3 yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the last of us