an October Pizza Challenge group has been posted.

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I'm late, just found out about the challenge, but I'm in for pizza everyday!
    I don't think there's any time limit on joining. :flowerforyou:
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I cant do it :( i ate a few fun foods and already im sick all weekend :( im back to salads and veggies for the most part ... too much food with grease makes my tummy revolt :( poo.... :( so i cannot do your challenge...
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would totally do pizza every day, but I don't think the husband would go for it. However, we do have pizza at least once a week, if not more. I have still been losing weight so I am all for your challenge. Good luck!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I'd join you, but I don't like piazza that well. Besides, the only kind I can eat is without cheese because I'm lactose intolerant and don't even like cheese.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Maybe the pizza everyday is for the young uns LOL.. maybe when we're young our bodies can eat anything, is that it?
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! I actually ate pizza both days this weekend (was home alone and wanted a treat!) and managed to fit it into my day without going over. :happy:

Might save something like this for a holiday period, and mix it up with different styles of pizza and different meals of the day (mmmm, dessert pizza :love: )
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Maybe the pizza everyday is for the young uns LOL.. maybe when we're young our bodies can eat anything, is that it?
    Nah, I'm almost 45 (not old, but hardly a young 'un haha) and I'm in it. :bigsmile: You don't have to eat a whole pizza everyday, just a slice, or be like me and have ice cream everyday.:drinker: It's all in the planning. You could totally do it. :flowerforyou:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Nah, I'm almost 45 (not old, but hardly a young 'un haha) and I'm in it. :bigsmile: You don't have to eat a whole pizza everyday, just a slice, or be like me and have ice cream everyday.:drinker: It's all in the planning. You could totally do it. :flowerforyou:

i'm almost 46 and 1 pizza slice a day is easy to fit in my macros. anyone can do it. in fact, trying to fit treats into your daily intake is probably better overall than avoiding foods because it forces anyone doing so to focus on their macros and make sure the rest of their foods are well-suited for rounding out their day. that's what i think anyway...