Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Replies

• tirola
    tirola Posts: 74 Member
    High weight was 247. Currently at 192. Still have a long way to go, but I'll get there!

Ribbetcollage.jpg
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    You are all amazing!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Everyone looks amazing. Thank you for the inspiration
  • Slenderizeme1
    Slenderizeme1 Posts: 11 Member
    everyone looks AMAZING! i love looking at before and after pictures. they keep me motivated. when i look back at how far i have come i am able to keep on pushing through :smile:

1z4ikn5.jpg

WOW!!! Love the transformation.
  • rhye
    rhye Posts: 104 Member
    I've never posted comparison pics before, so here goes nothing. I haven't lost so much compared to my goal and I've been at it over a year, but it's just been a case of very slow and steady. I'm 5' 8"

Early summer 2012 around 285 pounds:
    xwyzXB7.jpg

A couple weeks ago around 255:
    QEsFJkH.jpg
  • Seeing everyones before and after pics has been so motivating! Exactly what I needed right now! I was slipping a little but I think I can back on the right track. By the way, well done everyone!
  • You look amazing! And those shoes are awesome!
  • dietka975
    dietka975 Posts: 63 Member
    You all look amazing!
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Thanks so much everyone! Under 80 lbs to goal now
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    WHOA!!! Hot Mom!!! I'm up there where u were. Did u hv to get skin removal surgery on your belly? I'm going to friends request you!!
  • Setof2Keys
    I love these comparison pics threads! They are so inspiring! You have all done so amazing! WTG! And keep up the good work! :drinker:

2yrcomparison_zps9a9195f4.jpg

WHOA!!! Hot Mom!!! I'm up there where u were. Did u hv to get skin removal surgery on your belly? I'm going to friends request you!!
  • Setof2Keys
    Before:
    4rtgzt.jpg

After:
    2s8mq34.jpg

Holy ish!!! You look GREAT!!!
  • bckontrk
    bckontrk Posts: 4 Member
    wow everyone looks awesome!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,759 Member
    Bumping for all the amazing results. Everyone who has posted is inspiring others. Keep them coming.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    It still amazes me that no matter how many days I feel fat and I tell myself that I'm not doing as much as I 'coulda' 'shoulda' do for my health and fitness goals, I take a pic and do a comparison -- that's when I am truly amazed. Here's my big ol noggin in transition from October 2010 through October 2013. What a difference!!!!

1374955_535654353171014_1806134726_n.jpg
  • nuday813
    nuday813 Posts: 19 Member
    BUMP:drinker:
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    I have posted this elsewhere but thought it fitted in here! I don't have any pics of me at my biggest (303lbs when I signed up here in March) but the 1st pic here was taken in mid April and the 2nd was on Saturday. I still have a long way to go but I'm making steady progress losing weight and my fitness has gone from gasping climbing a single flight of stairs to the pic on Saturday which was at the top of a 1000ft hill (walk distance was 1.5miles from bottom to top so it was steep!).

6mprogress.jpg
  • everyone looks AMAZING! i love looking at before and after pictures. they keep me motivated. when i look back at how far i have come i am able to keep on pushing through :smile:

1z4ikn5.jpg

Wow, your after picture is what I inspire to look like at the end of this long road!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Bump!
  • Simply inspirational. Congrats to you all. Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!