30 Day Shred October - who's in???

Options
Hey everyone!

I just started the 30 day shred and today will be day 2!!!

Who else is in for the month of October??? It would be great to have the support of those doing it at the same time!!!

Lets do this!!

Replies

• shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Me :) I will start day 1 tonight
    I'll add you do that we can check in. Is this your first time doing 30DS?
  • danni187
    Options
    Hey,

Starting 30 Shred today! Can't wait!

Hope it's going well for you!

xx
  • thekeelster
    thekeelster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've already started this as there was a previous post about it at the end of last month! I'm not doing every day though (you're not advised to do it each day) and have done 3 days so far.
  • doublegrrr24
    Options
    Day 1 for me today!
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    Me :) I will start day 1 tonight
    I'll add you do that we can check in. Is this your first time doing 30DS?

yup first time and i am so freaking sore from day one - that's awesome means its working!!!
  • amandacoon
    Options
    im in!!!!
  • brbbringingsexyback
    Options
    Sure, why not. Will you be posting these weekly? I love Jillian Micheal's<3. Although, I will probably spend 2-3 weeks in level 1 before moving to level 2. Then I'll do the same with level 2 and 3. I'm in no hurry. I'm taking it really slow.
  • mandacancan
    Options
    Me! I'm on day 8, level 1 right now. :-)
  • danni187
    Options
    Any tips from the people who have already started?

xx
  • faye_andrea
    faye_andrea Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started on October 1st so I'm on day 7. This is my first time doing 30DS and I can't remember the last time I worked out before that so it will be awesome to have some support! :)
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    This is awesome - we can all do this together...

Were all of you super sore from day 1? Did you push day 2 anyway??
  • faye_andrea
    Options
    For those who are just starting, I recommend taking your measurements along with your weight. I didn't do my measurements - I only weighed myself - and I am not noticing a huge difference on the scale but I can tell that I have lost fat (while gaining muscle). I wish I had taken my measurements right from the start so that I could have a clearer idea of my progress.

With that being said, its only day 7 for me and I can already see a difference in my body and feel a difference in my endurance! This definitely works as long as you combine with a healthy eating plan :)
  • faye_andrea
    Options
    @want2lovemybody: I was SO sore after day 1, especially in my calves and biceps. I'm not feeling it in my abs as much as I want to. But I did push on to day 2 and I'm really glad I did. By the third day I started to notice that the workout, while still challenging, wasn't kicking my *kitten* QUITE as hard haha.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: Not me,:noway: :noway: thats too much hard work :bigsmile:
  • Jway02
    Jway02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 Day Shred and where can I find out what I need to do?
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    @want2lovemybody: I was SO sore after day 1, especially in my calves and biceps. I'm not feeling it in my abs as much as I want to. But I did push on to day 2 and I'm really glad I did. By the third day I started to notice that the workout, while still challenging, wasn't kicking my *kitten* QUITE as hard haha.

did you take any rest days or you went straight through??? Im reading all over that she recommends rest days...with cardio days in betweeb???
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    What is the 30 Day Shred and where can I find out what I need to do?

look on you tube its a video/dvd by jillian michael all you need is 2 3 pound weights...and a exercise mat!! join us you can do it!!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You picked a difficult month to shred...too many delicious fall beverages in the local package stores...maybe next month...lol. But all the more power to you!
  • want2lovemybody
    Options
    You picked a difficult month to shred...too many delicious fall beverages in the local package stores...maybe next month...lol. But all the more power to you!

you and I both know there is no time like the present and there will always be another excuse :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Jway02
    Jway02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info I'll check it out today and hopefully start .