Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    P90X
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansome "5 really big miles"! I purchased it at Walmart for about $11 Also, check her out on Amazon, she has quite a few on there . Also, go to her website, she has some really good success stories on there that I love to read. Good Luck and God Bless!
  • Blessedbythebest1
    Blessedbythebest1 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Leslie Samsone is awesome! Great workout and very low impact. I would also suggest looking up wokout DVD's and search with key words "low impact". Also, if you are doing a workout dvd you can always modify the moves to suit you. Good luck - it's definitely possible!
  • elsyoommen
    elsyoommen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I thought I have bad knees also - exercise, stairclimbing etc was all hurting my knees. I recently signed up with a personal trainer and she suggested I "roll out" the muscles above my knees (i.e. front of my thighs) I use her equipment at the gym and at home I use a rolling pin or a lacrosse ball for this. I have found that by doing this the pain has pretty much disappeared. I roll them out before and after exercise and any time I feel "my knees" hurting. It turns out it's not really my knees but the muscles which have tightened up and pull on my knee area. .I'm sure I'm not explaining this right, so hopefully someone will explain this properly:)