Non-Scale Victories! ♥

Options

Replies

• rish89
    rish89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could tuck in my shirt in jeans after so many years :)
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Options
    My stomach was able to digest a slice of ham this morning...One step closer to being able to eat BACON!
  • MrsRosenow
    MrsRosenow Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I grabbed a donut at our morning meeting and brought it back to my desk along with what I originally was going to have for breakfast. Decided I didn't need it so I threw it away in the trash! Yea!!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Finally bought a home pull-up bar, and proceeded to immediately crank out a personal best.
  • happythermia
    Options
    Despite my MAJOR persisting headache, I went to the gym & trained for an hour.
    I got really good feedback from my trainer too :-)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    There were a few today...

- weight belt fastened easily in the fourth hole (when I bought it in April, it was snug on the first hole);

- wore a pair of shorts that I hadn't worn since the late 90's and actually turned a few heads at the store today (granted, they're elastic waist poly blend, but still...)

- did glute bridges for the first time today. (Thank you, VegasBaby for the suggestion.)

:flowerforyou: for everyone who had an NSV today! You guys are awesome!

ETA correctly spelled words. :wink:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I dropped my Body Fat % from 43% to 36% in a month! Thats my NSV
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I can button my belt TWO notches smaller!

Holy smokes! :) That's awesome! I hate wearing belts so I'll never know what this one feels like :P

Thank you!
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I beat my previous best time of rowing 10,000 m by 11 minutes! I've got three blisters/battle wounds. I feel so great!
  • ktaylormusic
    ktaylormusic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Fit back into my size 10 jeans. I think it's vanity sizing because everything else that fits is a 12, but still, only a LITTLE bit of muffin top happening and they sure didn't fit this time last month.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    When she was listening to my heart and lungs, my doctor said "I can really tell that you work out".
  • NearlyJen
    NearlyJen Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    27" waist yesterday morning - the goal I wrote down more than a year ago.
  • floppyghost
    Options
    My victory today was this: Someone put a HUGE bowl of M&Ms in the kitchen at work.

I ate 2 of them. -T-W-O-

This counts as a win, right ?
  • frommetobetterme
    frommetobetterme Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This will sound a bit silly, but this morning I went to the fridge to fill my sons bottles and I took out a container full of milk and a full juice jug with one hand at the same time, before working out... I would have had to take them out one at a time... I was sooo weak!
  • withoutaname
    withoutaname Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    - Bought size 12 bathers and a size 12 bra in the same day.
    - Getting frustrated over my weight staying EXACTLY THE SAME but then I measured up and lost a cm or two on my neck, waist and hips.
    - Suddenly lifting heavy things at work doesn't seem so bad since I've been hitting the weights. :)

Slowly but surely, I am getting smaller!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    My calves look awesome today since I'm wearing pumps to work. :-D
  • TheTruthAtAnyCost
    TheTruthAtAnyCost Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Last night, I volunteered to do a McDonald's run for the people hanging out at my house.

But I didn't buy or eat any McDonald's myself.

Doesn't sound like much, but for me that's a huge accomplishment.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just barely fit into my desk chair at work. Right now there's not "tons" of room but there is more room and I don't feel like a blob in it anymore.
  • Georgexx92
    Georgexx92 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 of the 30 day shred! Even though I ache like a b*#$ch :)
    We'll done everyone else on your victories!!!