Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Update!, 80 lbs Down & 20 to Go (with pictures)

Replies

• GREAT JOB!!
    59230169 Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats.... I hope I can do as well. I just joined Weight Watchers and My Fitness Pal and am ready to get serious.
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    That's amazing :) Great work! :)
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Amazing!!!! You look FABULOUS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Great advice! Thanks for sharing your story with all! Congrats!!
  • I so needed to read your story today! I'm down 77 lbs and feeling stuck (more mentally than anything). You look amazing, your self-confidence is just encouraging!!!
  • laurabrianne
    laurabrianne Posts: 6 Member
    WOW this is such a great inspiration! thanks for all of the tips!!! i would love to be able to do a warrior dash or a mud hero event next year! this is great motivation!
  • simplybe13
    simplybe13 Posts: 24 Member
    Fabulous!!!!! You look fabulous and an inspiration as i've just started this journey!!! I was so in the mood for a binge today and seeing you has certainly put an end to that, thank you, thank you, thank you !!! :happy:
  • anabs72
    anabs72 Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations on this amazing achievement! You look amazing and I'm sure you feel amazing! You're such an inspiration that I can actually do this! Thank you for sharing!!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    I wish MFP had a "like" button. Your story is inspirational and your photo sequence got me a little teary eyed! You are amazing!
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Congrats on a awesome job!
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Wow! Very impressive transformation. You look stunning. So much for big boned...
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    You totally rock! Well done :)
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Wonderful transformation! So inspirational!
  • It may have been long, but it was worth reading! You should be very proud of yourself! You look amazing!!!!
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Super awesome loss! You look amazing!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Congrats! You look awesome.
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    You look amazing!
  • You look great!! And your post has giving me even more motivation to continue on my journey!!
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    Thank you so much for such an inspirational blog. You have created a wonderful example for others. I love your before and after pics and REALLY love the fact that you did not have to show your half-naked body to prove it!! (Sorry, personal gripe of mine). Thanks for the inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!