15 lbs by Thanksgiving - Who is with me!?

Options

Replies

• StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started Uni again so i'll be more active and hopefully lose more weight!
  • DiaryofaMadFatMan
    DiaryofaMadFatMan Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly how we're keeping track of our progress in this 15 lbs challenge but here's mine so far.

SW - 09-15-2013 - 249.4
    CW - 09-22-2013 - 247.0
    GW - 11-28-2013 - 234.4
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I thought I was in this group, but when I went to add my weight to the 10/2 weigh in- I couldn't reply. Did I get the boot?

9/25- 196.4
    10/2- 193.6

For some reason, my ticker isn't showing progress :|
  • Kaleilani1234
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Had my boy in February.. just got serious.. Let's do this!

My first goal is 7 pounds by Halloween, so 15 by Thanksgiving is a perfect extension of that! Maybe I can make it 25 by christmas, since I have more to lose.
  • StarPanic85
    StarPanic85 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i am in.
    SW: 435
    CW: 393
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in that's a little less than 2 lbs a week def will be a challenge but a any weight lost will be great!

This, for me too! I will be pleased with whatever number I have lost between now and Thanksgiving. And if it is 15, then hallelujah! But I want to try my best to DO my best and see where I stand on Thanksgiving Day!
  • jessikerz07
    jessikerz07 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in and looking forward to the challenge!
    Good luck everyone :bigsmile:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I plan to EAT 15 lbs ON Thanksgiving.

Good luck guys!
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    In for the sexy!

SW: 195
    GW: 180
  • ellybeann
    ellybeann Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!

Thats awesome, I just said 15 by Thanksgiving, I just got back from a very lazy break. Which of couse put some lbs back on. I exercise regulary and have added a 90 burpee challenge to my workouts. Started 10-1....Day 1- 1 burpee, day 2- 2 burpees, etc etc. Once you get in the higher #s you can split them up through out the day any way that works for you. Good Luck!!
    15 by Thanksgiving...WE GOT THIS!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    That's on Monday, pretty sure I"m going to fail.
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would like to join is it too late?
  • logansmummy724
    Options
    I'm definitly down for trying :) add me
  • slimdr
    slimdr Posts: 1
    Options
    count me in...
  • colourofplum
    Options
    im in!! i need as much motivation i can get!
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm also in a challenge to have 20lbs by Christmas so this will be great.
  • Waggoner83
    Waggoner83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That was my goal also. I will support you on this one. I am up for the challenge.
  • courtneyswonke0218
    courtneyswonke0218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will absolutely try!! This sounds like a great goal :)
  • rebeccaa513
    Options
    It is awesome that so many people are up for this challenge!!! The company that I am partnering with is hosting a 30-day fitness challenge and everyone that meets the criteria and obtains their personal fitness goal for the month is awarded a 5-day 4-night hotel voucher valued at over $600! For anyone that is interested in this extra incentive just send me a message and I can get you all the info to get started.
    Good Luck!
    Becky
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

And then maybe we should extend it to lose another 10 by Christmas? Might help motivate us to not go bananas over the holidays!