Hi! I am looking for really attractive friends...

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    you are looking in the wrong place we all are just trying to be better people.. not Movie stars.. eekek young people
    are very very... if you are not good inside yourself you will never truly be pretty at all.. and when your 63 like me..
    you will not be attractive at all.. time to look deeper then your skin.. for that will fall away in time and only your heart
    is left..

What are you saying exactly?

It's when you become a zombie, when your skin falls away.
  • starcrost79
    Options
    But I really do have a great personality... ;o)
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awww. I can't join your club. I'll be with starcrost79 doing our great personality thing. LOL
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    yes,I am also very attractive, physcially and personality wise and I'm looking for attractive friends too! But I really wouldn't rate you much higher than a 4, so sorry, won't add you! My definition of attractivenss though includes intelligence, kindness, thoughtfulness, acceptance, not trying to cause a scene like you did here just for laughs, and soo much more!

It's cool. I had you at a 5 but then you lost 2 points for the shoes.....and two more for the personality.
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    But after enough shots we are all tens! Here have another sip :drinker:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    is that how I made your FL? Score!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    I'm sorry but you really have problems. This site is supposed to help people not bring them down and its people like you who cause other people to feel miserable about themselves.

I seriously pray to God that you can get a better attitude about this site because you can really be an inspiration to others if you wouldn't be so shallow!!!!!!!

You must not get out much?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    yes,I am also very attractive, physcially and personality wise and I'm looking for attractive friends too! But I really wouldn't rate you much higher than a 4, so sorry, won't add you! My definition of attractivenss though includes intelligence, kindness, thoughtfulness, acceptance, not trying to cause a scene like you did here just for laughs, and soo much more!

It's cool. I had you at a 5 but then you lost 2 points for the shoes.....and two more for the personality.

i see what you mean about the shoes.
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have an attractive clevage....it must count lol
    :love:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    ARF
  • Donya925
    Options
    If this isn't a joke, you're an idiot.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    If this isn't a joke, you're an idiot.

It's very obviously a joke. Which I suppose makes you the idiot.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    you are looking in the wrong place we all are just trying to be better people.. not Movie stars.. eekek young people
    are very very... if you are not good inside yourself you will never truly be pretty at all.. and when your 63 like me..
    you will not be attractive at all.. time to look deeper then your skin.. for that will fall away in time and only your heart
    is left..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1112985-hi-i-am-looking-for-ugly-friends
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Is it ok if i am the only one who finds myself attractive? The requirement is not very clear you see :grumble:

he's the only one who finds himself attractive too its all good lol
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

I bet you're fun at parties.
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Love this guy
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    But how do we know if we are "really" attractive in your eyes?
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    Is it ok if i am the only one who finds myself attractive? The requirement is not very clear you see :grumble:

he's the only one who finds himself attractive too its all good lol

I wish that was true.....Life would be so much easier.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You're way too pretty for me.:glasses:
  • Jacwhite22
    Options
    But how do we know if we are "really" attractive in your eyes?

That's a great question. I guess you have to go out on a limb.
This discussion has been closed.