Further Proof McDonalds is Raunchy

Options
13»

Replies

• Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I don't know why McDonalds is getting a bad rap. We should go after White Castle. Dear God! I tried a 4 pack...never again. The next day I had a colon so clean is whistled.

:devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jennievh
    jennievh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The "study" doesn't make any sense. Put a homemade burger next to it and see if it dries out or rots. That would say something. Put homemade fries next to it. Ditto.

McDonalds has listened: their McNuggets are pieces of whole white meat chicken now, rather than that slurry stuff. They've improved their beef sources.

I'm not saying it's health food or that it should be a daily part of anyone's diet or that you should eat it without paying attention to the fat, caloric, and sodium content. It's just that singling out McDonald's isn't productive. Is their beef worse than Carl's Jr., Burger King, Wendy's? Prove it.

Let's spread _useful_ information about fast food. If you don't eat it, then don't eat it. If you do, pass on ways to make better choices when there. Seeing a burger dry up isn't informative at all. It's just reactionary.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I don't know why McDonalds is getting a bad rap. We should go after White Castle. Dear God! I tried a 4 pack...never again. The next day I had a colon so clean is whistled.

That's why they call them sliders!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options

That's why they call them sliders!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My family always called them belly bombers, for that exact reason. I went to visit them this summer and we went to white castle. I ate before we left, and passed on getting anything, but everyone was moaning of a tummy ache afterwards. I laughed all the way home.
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the comments, but yes, its gross. It's probably all the oils and junk they use in their food. I guarantee EVERY fast food restaurant would be the same thing. It's all crap. On a rare occasion, it's OK to eat there. A lot of people sadly go to fast food many times a week because they are too busy working or too busy with school. Or they are just lazy and don't feel like cooking. I am not going to bash McDonald's, for the reason that every place's food will most likely not mold and people choose to drive there and eat there. They know the food is bad for them. It's their fault, not the restaurants.

Also, McDonald's and Taco Bell has been shown to be the "healthiest" out of all fast food restaurants.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    If the wrappers list a higher calorie, it might encourage people who actually LOOK at the wrapper to eat less. lol

It would be healthier to eat the wrapper.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    If the wrappers list a higher calorie, it might encourage people who actually LOOK at the wrapper to eat less. lol

It would be healthier to eat the wrapper.

Not necessarily. Have you ever left something greasy in the paper bag and came back a week later? The whole bottom half of the bag is saturated with grease!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    This must be the fourth McDonald post in 24 hours with the same article. Yawn.....