Update!, 80 lbs Down & 20 to Go (with pictures)

Options

Replies

• newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thanks for taking the time for all of the tips. I'm inspired.
  • huge2fan2
    huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all who took the time to read my mini-book! I would not have been as successful without MFP, so to those who are just starting ( or restarting) your own weight loss journeys you have all taken a big step by signing on! Congratulations to all who have reached their goals and are at the maintenance stage. You all inspire me to keep going!!!

I am happy to friend you if you have questions. Thanks again for all of the encouraging feedback (I have read all of the comments added to this post)!!!! Blessings!
  • mfarmer88
    mfarmer88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wowowowowowow! Awesome! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    !!!! amazing :happy:
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    What a transformation - amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    *gasp* You look like a different person.

Amazing. Well done gorgeous lady! :flowerforyou:
  • briandahawaiian
    briandahawaiian Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! That is some inspirational stuff right there!!!!
  • GolfBird1
    Options
    I love this! It made my eyes well up! Such a great story and truly inspiring. You look fantastic! Congratulations!!!!
  • oskybosky4
    Options
    Hi, your story was just what I needed at this time. After successfully loosing 2 stone with the support of fitness pal , husband and friends life events then took priority, a good event, my sons wedding in Scotland which we were quite involved with. Now with the wedding over and back home I find not to my surprise I have gained weight, not much just 2 lb but nevertheless its going the wrong way. I find I have slipped back into bad habits, snacking, too much bread not enough exercise and feel lethargic most of the time.

Reading your story has inspired me that I can do this, your photo's are amazing and one day I would like to look like you, slim, fit and with a big happy smile. My goal is realistic up to 2 lb. a week would be fine as long as the weight is going down.

In the photos from the wedding I still look short and fat so goodness knows how I must have looked before loosing the 2 stone.
    Best of luck with the last 20 lb. I would like to have you as a friend but don't know how this works.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing!!
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story and transformation. You look fantastic!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nikkiclaire123
    Options
    wow. you look absolutely amazing :)
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Stunning results! I love the pic of you with your cat. Even your cat is smiling! :smile:
  • HBombaMama
    HBombaMama Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! I don't know you but I am so proud of you! You are radiating happiness in the picture at the end of your race. Please friend me! I would love to have such an inspirational friend. I really just need help cleaning up my diet which has been hard because I am not at an extreme weigh so I feel like I don't take it as seriously even when I know I should. Everyone has something to work on right? How have you been at keeping the weight off now after a while? I hope everything is going well for you!
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspirational! I have just started with IF. I'm doing the same plan as you-eating all of my calories between 12-8. I have found that it makes me eat less overall. I was eating a lot of mindless snacks and wasting calories. I always logged them, but sometimes my snacks would be more calories than a meal.

Congrats on the weight loss and obstacle runs!
  • DivaColumbus
    DivaColumbus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! AWESOME testimony.
  • WEBAyahoo
    Options
    OMG!!!!.... I had to do a double scroll... YOU look amazing.... Your story and pictures inspire me to finish what I started... I can see myself where you are!!! CONGRATS. (I personally dont think you need to lose anymore) but if you are happy with losing 20lbs more GO FOR IT!
  • dewgirl125
    Options
    You look fantastic....congrats on finishing the Warrior Dash. That is an awesome accomplishment. WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!