Hi! I'm looking for super-hot female friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Well, when you put it that way! ;)
  • LYNN8SUPERSTARZS
    LYNN8SUPERSTARZS Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    LMBO!!:laugh:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    in for boobs
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    New. Hah! I lol'ed.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    My favorite catfish baits are cut shad or Uncle Charlie's blood bait if i need to use a prepared bait. The later is great on channel cats in a pond where they are fed artificial fish feed.

Uncle Charlie's and Wheaties mixed together and formed into balls also works for carp. If you eat carp. Giant goldfish aren't really my thing, though. Neither is channel cat, but I have been known to do serious damage at an all-you-can-eat catfish place.

Sorry, OP, I'm a tall redhead with a mediocre chest and so-so lifting stats. I don't really fit your criteria, but still wanted to comment on something.

I do not eat carp, but they are fun fish to catch. VERY underrated sport fish for Americans, though i do live near some of the Colorado River lakes that are WORLD famous carp/buffalo fisheries. (they're also great bass and sunfish fisheries, which is my preference).
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I must alread have all the hot females because I haven't gotten any requests.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    ✓ - brunette (now anyway)
    ✓ - 5'3"
    X - nice rack
    ✓ - smackable butt

3 out of 4 isn't too bad.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    For those of you saying you don't qualify, remember RACK or *kitten* will get you a pass!
    How many pics should I send?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    My mom says I'm cool... mymom3489sdf8ser34.jpg Oh well, I'll just have to console myself by being awesome in every other aspect of life! :laugh:
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    LOL... Is there an age limit?? I am 40....

5'2", 40-28-35

Brunette. :)
  • RonW956
    RonW956 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    For those of you saying you don't qualify, remember RACK or *kitten* will get you a pass!

I like your style... LOL
This discussion has been closed.