30 Day Shred Challenge

1151617181921»

Replies

• laurenrubin12
    laurenrubin12 Posts: 12 Member
    I am so impressed with all of you and your persistence to do the shred everyday. I finished my first night on level 1 yesterday and my legs/ thighs are on fire beyond belief. It hurts to like sit down! I don't know how you guys do it without your legs giving out.
  • heavenleigh88
    heavenleigh88 Posts: 1 Member
    I just started today and i have to tell you it was really hard for me but i'm gonna keep doing it everyday. I also did some yoga from the biggest loser dvd so hopefully that helps me lose weight and i'm doing the special k plan.
  • sdkyne
    sdkyne Posts: 77 Member
    I'm starting tomorrow morning. What do you guys log for exercise here on MFP?
  • egh1974
    egh1974 Posts: 147
    I'm interested in starting the exercise part of the shred - but still want to continue with my MFP macros that I have set up. Is that what you are doing?
  • drich1989
    drich1989 Posts: 95 Member
    Just did my first day of Level 1. Wow! I really loved it. Kicked my butt! Didnt expect it to work so well. I am impressed and so glad I gave it a shot. Everything feels limp. Anyone else just starting?
  • I'm still going! On day 12 but I missed 3 days along the way. Not seeing a difference yet, but feeling much fitter and today I managed to complete level 2 without missing a single move! Go me!
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    I finished level 2 yesterday. I'll start level 3 tomorrow. Is it horrible? I couldn't even finish the first set of military presses with leg extensions and cheer squats with v flies to start with. By the end I could do them all! Haven't lost any weight but I'm fighting the urge to measure til the end (losing my tape measure makes it easier).
  • did any of you eat healthy while doing this or just ate normal? Im on day 4, and have been eating heatlhy.. ive already dropped from 157 to 152..
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    I changed my eating a month before I started working out now it is a habit and on October 1st I am restarting the 30ds but this time with 5lb weghts I only had 3 lb ones last time. Also walking 5-10 miles a day I hope the weight just falls off in October.
  • Ok.I'm starting today too.Got this!Grrrrrraaahhhh!!! :-)
  • lacbrit85
    lacbrit85 Posts: 12 Member
    I just started last night and my legs were on fire too lol and I thought I was going to pass out :noway: but I just kept going and it was over so fast. Can't wait to see how my strength builds up over time.
  • lacbrit85
    lacbrit85 Posts: 12 Member
    I am so impressed with all of you and your persistence to do the shred everyday. I finished my first night on level 1 yesterday and my legs/ thighs are on fire beyond belief. It hurts to like sit down! I don't know how you guys do it without your legs giving out.

I just started last night and my legs were on fire too lol and I thought I was going to pass out :noway: but I just kept going and it was over so fast. Can't wait to see how my strength builds up over time.
  • I just finished the 30 day shred 2 days ago. I'm so in love with my results! I want to my post before and after pics how do I do that?? HELP!!!!:)
  • Hey Everyone!

I'm starting, officially, on Monday (Dec.16). Any tips? Anyone starting at the same time? Blogging daily motivates me so I started http://jhos30dayshred.blogspot.com/

Wish me luck!
  • Hi guys! I'm at Day 18! Here's my progress so far!

xmv4ia.jpg

10xzgvn.jpg

70cenq.jpg

Pictures showing Days 1, 10, 15! I'm really happy with thw tesults so far BUT i have not lost much weight; just 1kilo ao it gets pretty frustrating on the weighing scale! My pants are getting really lose though!!

Good luck everyone! We can all do this!