Options
    Wow, great work ! You look fantastic :)
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Wow, gorgeous! Nice work. :flowerforyou:
  • tamster7777
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrads to you and your hard work!!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

You look Fantastic!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
  • rosanahizon
    rosanahizon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! First, congrats on an amazing journey. You look amazing! I read your post and thought that it could have been written by me, about how you didn't "see it". I feel that way too. Thanks for posting. You inspired me to keep going! I have a lot to go, but I'm one day at a time. :)
  • californiabella
    Options
    I know it's a little late, but if you're still reading this I just want to tell you what a wonderful job you've done to lose the weight and change up your habits. Truly inspiring AND you look great!

I'm finding it difficult to eat between 1200-1300 calories a day... I feel so hungry and lethargic all the time. What types of meals and snacks did you eat that kept you so disciplined?
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I know it's a little late, but if you're still reading this I just want to tell you what a wonderful job you've done to lose the weight and change up your habits. Truly inspiring AND you look great!

I'm finding it difficult to eat between 1200-1300 calories a day... I feel so hungry and lethargic all the time. What types of meals and snacks did you eat that kept you so disciplined?

I went heavy on vegetables during lunch, for one. I used to be a fanatic for Panda Express and their orange chicken, but switching that to broccoli and beef REALLY made a difference. 120 calories and I was FULL without touching the rice or anything else. I did smoothies from Juice it Up and Jamba Juice every few days as well to mix it up. Fiber One bars helped me keep on track as a 10:30 AM snack at work, too. :D

I also swear by Fiji water. I'm not a water person at all (gimme juice or Gatorade any day), but Fiji won me over.
  • jennnymccarthy
    jennnymccarthy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    so amazing and inspiring -- thank you for sharing your story. WOW. just WOW. good for you!
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Girl, look at you!!! So impressed! You look amazing!!! WTG! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!