• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    What if I substituted mashed cauliflower for the ice cream? :devil:

tumblr_mehs9nx2Cy1qag9dho1_r1_400.gif
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    So I guess more ice cream is needed to lose my last damn 5 pounds.

Should I take it orally or apply it topically ?

I can feel it working!

TYep1.gif
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is superior because no one feels like crap after ice cream. Except lactose intolerant people. And they're just weird.

Lactaid. Problem solved. I refuse to give up or feel crappy after ice cream. Especially now that I've learned it's the secret to weight loss. It's best when combined with chocolate and nuts though. You know, for antioxidants and healthy fats.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I've figured it out. Before losing weight I rarely ate ice cream or gelato or other frozen treats. Now I eat it nightly and I'm down 20 pounds.

Ergo, following the MFP logical property of correlation always equals causation, ice cream is a magical weight loss supplement.

Conclusion: We should all eat more ice cream.

Discuss.

New motto: If all else fails, eat more ice cream.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    [sigh] Amateurs! In July last year, I weighed 137 kilos (that's 302 lbs imperial). Then I watched the Hobbit movie and reread The Hobbit and I decided to have as many meals as hobbits do.

Today, I'm 103.8 kilos (228.84 lbs). That's a whopping 33.2 kilo (73.2 lbs) loss over 15 months (2.2 kg or 4.8 lbs loss per month; I only joined MFP last August, so my ticker shows a smaller number).

So clearly ultimate secret to weight loss is to dine like a hobbit!

If only I knew how elves ate... they're much slimmer than hobbits.

ad9.gif

I guess I already have the hairy feet and knuckles, nevermind the height. Might as well have the diet, too. :D
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this post I had myself some pumpkin ice cream tonight <3. I can FEEL the magic happenin'.

pumpkin ice cream. oh hello fall.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Wonder if it's powers would multiply when added with other stuff I've eaten while losing weight?

cookie+sandwich.gif

Holy crap!!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Thanks to this post I had myself some pumpkin ice cream tonight <3. I can FEEL the magic happenin'.

pumpkin ice cream. oh hello fall.

I read that as "oh hello fail" and was totally on board.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I make sure I'm eating "healthy" ice cream.

UBE_zps48096f7d.jpg

UBE (purple yam) ice cream.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

WTF???? what is that???

yam ice cream?? That's a joke right?
  • KeViN_v2pt0
    KeViN_v2pt0 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I've figured it out. Before losing weight I rarely ate ice cream or gelato or other frozen treats. Now I eat it nightly and I'm down 20 pounds.

Ergo, following the MFP logical property of correlation always equals causation, ice cream is a magical weight loss supplement.

Conclusion: We should all eat more ice cream.

Discuss.

All the time!!!

2nlajj5.jpg
  • Rashmi_mishra
    Rashmi_mishra Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want Ice Cream NOW! *runs to get it*
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Is that what I'm doing wrong? I thought wine was my secret weight loss supplement!
    Wine, pizza, basically any food or drink that reduces your stress… That's also why expensive so-called weight loss supplements are counter-effective and stuff like ice cream or chocolate is not!
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    [sigh] Amateurs! In July last year, I weighed 137 kilos (that's 302 lbs imperial). Then I watched the Hobbit movie and reread The Hobbit and I decided to have as many meals as hobbits do.

Today, I'm 103.8 kilos (228.84 lbs). That's a whopping 33.2 kilo (73.2 lbs) loss over 15 months (2.2 kg or 4.8 lbs loss per month).

So clearly ultimate secret to weight loss is to dine like a hobbit!

If only I knew how elves ate... they're much slimmer than hobbits.

Meal labels in my diary: breakfast, elvensies, lunch, first dinner, second dinner, after dinner. True story.

Not quite full on Hobbit, but I'm working towards it. This additional element to the ultimate secret shall be carefully considered.

I love you guys. Get thee to the Geek thread. Post many things.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Ha... Hum... What about bacon and beer? :blushing:
    Would that work as well?