Friends to actually talk to and encourage!

Options

Replies

• msingh14
    Options
    Hi!!! Welcome to the club :) getting into the whole weight loss challenge is an amazing and difficult process! Ive been doing it for 4 years. slowly changed my ways.. and now lost 51 pounds in 4 years. If you need anything i can try to help! ive done it all.. been in a weight loss program, had a trainer tried pills.. :D
  • mosey07
    mosey07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I have just started too. Nearing the end of my first week hoping to loose 2 stone so count me in I need your support.
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My coworkers are getting tired of hearing me talk about my "dieting". lol
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nice to have friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me! (unless you are trolling to sell products)
  • lam0901
    Options
    I am also just getting started. I do zumba 2 x's a week and I have changed my diet. I love this food diary log. It is really helping me to be even more aware of how much I am eating. I have lost 7 pds in the last month. I am so excited.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I seem to request friends with people and then they do not comment, encourage or converse with me. I have no problem encouraging you but I get tired of encouraging people who refuse to interact back with me. It is team US not team *you*.

Anyone who wants to join team US, please do add me. I have no problem with returning the love :)

This......
  • Azarashi1
    Options
    I'd love to be added (by the OP and by everyone in this thread!)
    I'm trying to lose 20 lbs and I think the journey would be so much better if I could do it with some friends:)
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    <3
  • codagene
    codagene Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me to you friends list, I have a great circle of friends on FP!
  • NeonHeartz444
    Options
    Count me in! A lot of my people are way too quiet. :)

Same here! :D
  • TLC7613
    TLC7613 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! Daily logger! My friends are all a hoot! No boring people allowed! Must be willing to laugh and joke!
  • kwoods0425
    kwoods0425 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am just getting started as well. I joined this week. You can add me if you like. I have had lots of friends tell me this works and I am ready to get healthy! I would love to encourage you in any way I can! Good luck! And, if anyone out there would like to add me as well, please do! I know I will need some encouragement and advice too! Thanks!
  • ange290981
    Options
    Hi All,

I need the motivation too!! I need friends to kick my butt into action and espescially keep me in check when the weekend starts.
    Thats really hard for me.

Please add me. I cant do this alone.
  • TeamBlackAnchor
    TeamBlackAnchor Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and I think is it SO awesome that there's a huge group of people out there trying to stay healthy. I am currently at 226(It fluctuates from day to day of course). I've been pretty sedentary for a while now(just had my second son back in April and didn't lose the baby weight!) but I'm signed up for my first 5k so now I'm off and running towards my goal(bad joke, I know). If any of you would like to add me I do work full time but I am a social media junkie and you will see me on here quite often. :)
  • saccee
    saccee Posts: 6
    Options
    If you are interactive, please feel free to add me too!! This goes out to everyone, not just the OP!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Add me if you dare! :wink:
  • coffeeaddict92
    coffeeaddict92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Always up for being motivated/motivating others.
  • Alliern45
    Alliern45 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I really need friends and support. I am the only one of my friends with a weight issue. I am miserable in my own skin. I have to do this for my health....mental and physical...I have only had a weigh issue since the birth of my second child....he is 12....YEARS old. I am so out of shape. I cannot seem to stick with anything. I would love supportive group of MFP friends. How does it work...If you add me then how do we keep In touch? via a thread or a group? New to how this works...though I signed up a while ago...I have not been consistent. I am at my highest weight ever and weigh more than I did at 9mo pregnant. Committing today!!!! I have about 60-70 pounds to lose and it seems like MOUNT EVEREST!
    Thanks in advance.
    Allie
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm looking for encouraging friends as well. I just had to do a major friends overhaul as my relationships felt a little one side. I'd try to support and encourage and for the most part all I heard back is crickets.

I really wanna meet my goals and love helping people reach theirs.
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I had to do a friend overhaul as well. mine overhaul was a little drastic, as i ended up starting a whole new account. I might send some requests your way.. dont mind my blank profile... I will be adding to it shortly.

i am very supportive, and when im online... im always making sure to give kudos where it is needed!

CHEERS to supportive friends!!
This discussion has been closed.