HIt My Original Goal Today!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Gin57ger
    Gin57ger Posts: 1
    Options
    MFP has really helped me reach goal faster! Thank you!
  • tripod271
    tripod271 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • monicalevingston
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50 pounds!! And I need motivation! Congrats to you
  • InAnotherReality5
    Options
    Really inspirational! Glad you did it! Hope I can too!
  • rachaelbarton
    rachaelbarton Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Get it!!! :D
  • sherrylee1959
    sherrylee1959 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am very glad for YOU! But how do you stay motivated? I lose motivation and interest if I don't see some results. I started with my fitness pal a few months ago. But I just can't stay motivated. Right now I'm just very discouraged. I have gained two pounds since I started. What made you stay motivated? This question is for anybody who has stayed motivated and has been successful.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am very glad for YOU! But how do you stay motivated? I lose motivation and interest if I don't see some results. I started with my fitness pal a few months ago. But I just can't stay motivated. Right now I'm just very discouraged. I have gained two pounds since I started. What made you stay motivated? This question is for anybody who has stayed motivated and has been successful.

sherrylee1959, you have to look at the big picture. This shouldn't be a temporary fix but a lifelong lifestyle change. It also helps to take it one day at a time. Things will happen, get in the way but as long as you are consistent you will see results. Slow but steady. Dig dip inside yourself and find out why you want to lose weight/fat, get heathier and always have that in mind. Hopefully you are doing it for yourself and not for someone else so it will be easier to stay motivated. Good luck to you, YOU CAN DO IT!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kwoods0425
    kwoods0425 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have working the myfitnesspal since last Thursday and hope one day I can say the same! Fantastic! :happy:
  • monecuyer
    monecuyer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When hit the page for success stories, yours was there. It was posted many years ago. How are u doing.
  • ninacambron
    ninacambron Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awsome! congradulations! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
  • ChristineCherry20
    ChristineCherry20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • CorraRose00
    Options
    That's awesome! I always have trouble sticking to things like this. super motivating. thank you! hope you're doing well!:smile:
  • Matti14
    Options
    That's great but I am very discouraged. I have been on so many diets and the most resent one is the Dukan diet lost 5 pounds and have been on it for 3 weeks. That's it! My friend has been on it for 5 weeks and lost 19 pounds. I can't seem to lose fast never did. I'm 54 years old in menopause and not a big eater. So following this diet doesn't seem to do a dam thing for me. My question here is can I eat anything I want but stay within my calorie goal and still lose weight?
  • ChristineCherry20
    ChristineCherry20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My fitness pal
  • sknlive316
    sknlive316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    amazing, i just got inspired by you!!!