Plastic surgery

Replies

• carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    OMG! Thanks everyone for your wild guess. You guys completely butchered me. Actually, I got my mole removed. lol just kidding! It wasn't a mole removal.

I actually did have a mole removed from the crease in my nose when I was in elementary school.
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Did you have your leg broken at the shins so that when they grew back together you were 2 inches taller?

I had a mole removed as well.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Adam's apple removal?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    You didn't used to have that white patch on your chest?
  • saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    I'd get a lot done. I'd get a nose job. You know your nose never stops growing and mine has changed considerably over the years. Would get it slimmed down. then I'd get one of those mesh bras implanted to lift my boobs and I'd also get my neck and maybe my cheeks lifted. Funny before you're old enough to have things that need it how you think oh, I'd never have that. Well after a certain age you look in the mirror and you don't even look like you to you. So why not? Maybe not to the extreme of Joan Rivers but **** people used to think I looked like Cher and my hubby thought it was an insult. **** wouldn't it be nice to look like that now.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Adam's apple removal?

Bwahahahaha! Great job delaying this answer until it's clearly in open game territory. Well played joy, well played.
  • ihateyoga
    ihateyoga Posts: 111
    Alright, this time, I'm serious. As I said if I told you what it was, you would beat me up. It waaaaaaaaas lasik eye surgery! Haha. You are going to shout at me:"it's not a plastic surgery!" Yes, it technically is. It's the best thing ever happened to me. I'm so grateful that I can see without glasses again. See, I wasn't a man or a cat. But thanks for the effort.
  • Matt_1972
    Matt_1972 Posts: 56 Member
    Nobody is going to yell at you they will all just head over to the next banal thread now
  • PikaKnight
    Herc_is_Disappointed.gif
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    I'd get a lot done. I'd get a nose job. You know your nose never stops growing and mine has changed considerably over the years.

Sorry, had to post this. Your nose doesn't continue to grow as you age...

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/does-your-nose-grow-age-1C9926907
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    This thread was the most amusing one I read all night.

I hear Lasik is great. :)
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Alright, this time, I'm serious. As I said if I told you what it was, you would beat me up. It waaaaaaaaas lasik eye surgery! Haha. You are going to shout at me:"it's not a plastic surgery!" Yes, it technically is. It's the best thing ever happened to me. I'm so grateful that I can see without glasses again. See, I wasn't a man or a cat. But thanks for the effort.

Super cheap.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    That's boooring but I'm glad you liked it.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member

Wonderful! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

I take back the part about the cat now. :bigsmile:

Oh, and to add, several years ago I worked as a file clerk in an opthamologist office where they did lasik surgery, and it was so awesome to see the changed people made when they had it done.
  • PikaKnight

ummm....Repo the Genetic Opera anyone?
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    I'm open to the PS. If I need it, would do it at any minute.

My doctor is pushing me to have Botox and fillers. I think I'm too young for that.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    tumblr_mdn7maNlUV1rukw4e.gif

But seriously, Lasik is cool. I've thought of it, but I really like my face with glasses so I don't see a point.
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    There's nothing wrong with plastic surgery in moderation. If you want to look ten years younger with some well planced surgical refinements, I say go for it. If you want to look thirty years younger with a major overhaul, I say skip it. Plastic surgery can only turn back the clock so far, no one is fooled these days.

Also, if you're flat as a board, get modest-sized breast implants, you'll be glad you did. But don't go for the medicine ball clown boobs, that is not a good look and attracts the wrong kind of attention. Proportion is everything, and if your boobs are too big for your frame, they'll make you look fat.

Butt implants are silly.

Surgical removal of excess skin from drastic weight loss is something I would encourage people to do if their problem is significant.

Like anything else, plastic surgery is a tool, a means to an end. Plastic surgery in and of itself is neither good nor bad, it's what you do with it—and why you're doing it—that is either good or bad. Basically, it should be the cherry on top, not the whole enchilada.

Great, now I want enchiladas with cherries on top...:bigsmile:
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I'm open to the PS. If I need it, would do it at any minute.

My doctor is pushing me to have Botox and fillers. I think I'm too young for that.

Find a new doctor. Stat!