Anti-diet "crack"

Options

Replies

• Baba_Roxy
    Baba_Roxy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    French fries are my worst. I love any and all kinds.But I haven't had them in the 15 days I've been on here!

Also, Jolly Ranchers and Dove Chocolate bars, though I just don't buy them so I don't worry! =P
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Oh man, too many. Sour cream and cheddar ruffles, high quality chocolate, that yummy chocolate moose cake thing at Olive Garden, gyros, and the occasional nasty mcdonalds. If I stop to think about what it actually is, I can't do it. But damn it, it's so greasy and delicious!
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    glass of wine or cider and vintage cheddar cheese with dips and crackers....yumm yumm yummmmmmm
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    glass of wine or cider and vintage cheddar cheese with dips and crackers....yumm yumm yummmmmmm
    mmmmmm I'm hungry
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Baba ghanoush (eggplant hummus). It's not so much that it's unhealthy, but it can be high in calories when eaten in large quantities, and I just have serious self-control issues when I am around this stuff.
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    pizza too

Oh, yes, pizza! My favorite food!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Haha also pizza. Double pepperoni is heaven.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Gummi Bears - yes, really...

And I have to say... beer. Gummies and beer...
  • lilndnfeather
    Options
    Oh god cheesecake, chocolate, and any alcohol... If any of those three are around I will lose control and gorge myself on them. I just need to keep those out of the house and I do pretty well.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    BBQ chicken wings is probably one of the big culprits of my ballooning in weight :blushing: I used to eat a pack of the ones from Pizza 73 (so like 8 of them) by MYSELF! Now I don't ever get them because I'm the only one who eats them meaning I will!

Chips aren't a big problem anymore except for the really thick cut ripple Dutch chips. om nom! I have to be careful with those suckers; I bought a bag for a cheat day and *so far* I've behaved. Sort of. Well, I haven't finished them yet anyway!

Pumpkin pie. Actually, pumpkin ANYTHING. Muffins, pie, bars, it's all good. This is not a good time of year to be me. :brokenheart: and homemade chocolate chip cookies, which, thanks to a certain four year old, are always around so I've been forced to develop limits on intake ha ha.

And caesar salad even though eating the amount I'd want to eat makes me ill :/.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Chocolate in any baked form...cake, muffin, cookies, etc.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    almonds or any sort of nut! so yumn!! steak too!! all day every day lol
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Starbursts and Swedish Fish :(
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Chocolates with nut centres, crispy m&ms, chips and gravy, anything that combines chocolate and salt, naan bread,
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Chocolates with nut centres, crispy m&ms, chips and gravy, anything that combines chocolate and salt, naan bread,

I forgot about naan bread. That stuff is the devil! I go straight for it on my cheat days.
  • FranceyPants
    FranceyPants Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    - Red Rock Deli or Kettle chips
    - Spaghetti cabonara IS SO ADDICTIVE... slash any pasta/noodles dish in general, I cannot stop
    - Cheese/dips/crackers - eat til I drop
    - Almonds, especially tamari
    - HOT CHIPS <3
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Salt & vinegar chips.

And ..

Nutella (in the little individual packs is fine, but hello gorging if there's a jar in the house).
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    pork fried rice. I can't remember the last time I had it because even when I wasn't really watching what I was eating or the calories, I knew eating an entire "Large" takeout container in one sitting was just wrong. :embarassed:
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    pretzel sticks... I need to start portioning them as soon as I bring a bag home. Cookies as well, but luckily I'm a huge cookie snob and pretty much only like the ones I make, or subway. I would feel like a fatty ordering more than one cookie from subway, and I just haven't been making mine lol
  • Anita_hoar12345
    Options
    cookies and fuzzy peaches I stay away from them at all costs because I will fail if I eat them