34lbs lost- w/ pictures. . .I hope!

Options
Started my "getting fit journey" April of this year and dropped 25lbs since joining mfp. All together since January of this year 34 lbs lost.
5'2in tall
SW: roughly 160 (Jan 2010)
CW: 130 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

It hasn't been easy. I've had my good and bad day's, but now looking at these pictures *whew* it's a real eye opener as to just how much I have accomplished. 10 to go still. . . maybe more, who know's.

My advice, stay strong, you don't need anyone elses approval. . .you can't do something like this until you believe in yourself and have faith in YOU! Although I couldn't have lost the weight without the encouragment from my husband and my best friend Sarah (who started this journey with me in April here on MFP, and combined we've lost about 70lbs) their love and support ment everything to me once I decided this was what I wanted to do.

I still believe that laughing is the best calorie burner :laugh: I've had lot's of those over this last year thanks to those that love me:heart::laugh: Laughter is the best medicne. . .no matter what ale's ya!!

Not done yet but I have the motivation to finish strongly. . . especially after seeing these pictures lined up next to eachother :laugh: You never realize how bad it really was until you see the proof, eeeek, never again:noway:

Good luck to everyone here on MFP. Couldn't have done it without this site and the people who helped encourage me!
:drinker: Cheers to lifestyle changes!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER- NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels! :heart:

Nov '09- 164
164.jpg

Jan '10- 155
155.jpg

Mid-Aug '10- 138
small138.jpg

Sept '10- 134
small.jpg

Oct '10- 130
Small2.jpg

Replies

• laheart
    laheart Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!! Great job!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME!! You must be so proud of yourself :flowerforyou:

I've only lost 16lbs since I started in December '09, but I look at myself now and the clothes I fit into that I couldn't before and seeing is truly believing! I still have my last 8 or so to go, but like you, I may shoot for more, it depends on how I feel and what I feel I can accomplish and stick with 4-life!

This is the hardest, longest journey ever, but it's been SO worth it! Congrats again & I wish you best of luck on your last little bit :flowerforyou:
  • RunLove
    RunLove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! Great job!!!!
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing! I can't wait until I get to 130! I still won't look at good as you!! :flowerforyou:
  • sdoro
    sdoro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the encouragement!!
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    Wow! you're like that rap some... "freakin' awesome" good job sister!
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look great... I love, nothing takes as good as skinny feels...awesome!
  • Frannygrl
    Options
    WOW. You GO girl! You look awesome now (not that you weren't beautiful before)! Thanks for the inspiration! ;)
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! I will be borrowing your quote, "NOTHING tastes as good as skinny feels." I hope you don't mind. :0)
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! You look amazing!! Kuddos 2 U!!
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    Good job girl! You look great!
  • danguzman
    Options
    Incredible job! You look fantastic!
  • varsakis
    varsakis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible.

You're inspirational. We're both the same height and our starting weight is similar, so seeing the progress you've made definitely makes me feel like it's possible to reach my goal too. Thanks for sharing.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Like I've been saying - Totally gorgeous!! You look fabulous Deanna and your hard work is really showing. Jealous of that flat tummy, too :tongue: Super proud of you, lady! Keep it up!!
  • groucherella
    Options
    You sure are rocking the weight loss! Congratulations!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    yay! well done!
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Keep at it and you're definitely reaching your goals soon!!! Thanks for the inspirational words that came with it!!!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Quite adorable throughout
  • naguilar210
    Options
    Great job, doll!
    You look fabulous!
  • xDeannaGarciax
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL! Good luck to you all with your journey!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!