Replies

• yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    But will it cleanse?

blahahaha!
  • JulieAnnRap
    Options
    Fat Sick and Nearly Dead was recommended to me nearly 3 months ago. Started with a five day juice plan (was planning on making it to seven but a success nonetheless). During my five day juice fest, I watched Forks over Knives, a movie on plant based diets. After the juicing, I went straight to eating only plant based and have eaten this way for almost three months to date. Down 33 pounds since August 28th. Juicing was a great jump start for me but what was key was having a plan of attack ready to go once I was done.
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Fat Sick and Nearly Dead was recommended to me nearly 3 months ago. Started with a five day juice plan (was planning on making it to seven but a success nonetheless). During my five day juice fest, I watched Forks over Knives, a movie on plant based diets. After the juicing, I went straight to eating only plant based and have eaten this way for almost three months to date. Down 33 pounds since August 28th. Juicing was a great jump start for me but what was key was having a plan of attack ready to go once I was done.

I watched Forks over Knives yesterday and that was such an eyeopener. I'm terrible for negating plant-based foods from my diet so this has really given me a kick up the backside.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    i hear the trick is to not do these

#FreeYoovie*

(* while supplies last)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!