• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i love cats too!!

lets exchange recipes.
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am a wretched human slave to 3 cats who, in turn, graciously allow me to share their dwelling.

actually, I just spent the last half hour cleaning up my protein smoothie 2 of them knocked over while rough housing. b*tches almost ended up on the street!
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love my kitty
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 5: Misty & Spud indoors. Then I also have Brutus, Timmy & Tiny who showed up at my door and never left. Those three live in the garage and have completed furred up my wife's car.
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Dogs will watch you eat dinner hoping there's a little left afterwards so they have some. Cats watch you eat dinner hoping you'll fall over dead so they can have it all.

I almost feel out of my chair!! ha ha ha

So true!!
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    Does three cats,one dog and a FAT OVER WEIGHT rabbit count???? It's a made house here most days..... lol
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I looooovvvvveeeeeee cats
  • lottewiegeraad
    lottewiegeraad Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When I was 7, I put my actively in-labor cat on top of my sleeping 5 year-old sister and she had 5 kittens on top of her. My cats and I play the best jokes.

My younger brother did the same to me when I was young xd
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    what on earth
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Huh?

tumblr_mjxu9oHLb81racqsfo1_400.gif
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    we have 2 kittens (they just turned 3 months) from the same litter. They are the cutest and sweetest boys ever! Cant imagine our family without them. We adopted them ... but I really think they adopted us :)
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I love kitties.. so cute and playful.. best pet in the world :flowerforyou:
  • 63lab
    63lab Posts: 80
    Options
    awww ! i miss all of my 3 fur babies :-(

dogs have owners..............cats have staff.
    true.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    What if you like kittens but dislike cats?

There IS a difference.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I have access to roughly two hundred cats, if anyone would like a few.

Note: I am not exaggerating.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I love cats but I'm very allergic to them. But if i wasn't i would have one with my doggies!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I currently have 2 cats (used to be 3 until my baby of 22 years passed away last year), George the feral cat who loves people but I have never been able to touch. He lives under the deck and I feed him daily. Then, there is 2-year-old spoiled kitty, Lucy-Fur, who adopted me just before my last cat died when she showed up on the doorstep out of the blue.

http://youtu.be/fEOdILh89Ak?t=12s
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Aw Whitney! I have two, which used to be three until my daughters cat of 22 years passed away last month.
    It was awful, my daughter is 20, and didn't remember life without her, she had to stay away from home for a few days because she kept expecting her cat to be there and she wasn't/

So now we have two young boys, around age 4, Buster and Sasquatch. They're both idiots, in their own unique kitty ways, but I love em!!

ETA: Whoa, Whitney, WHAT? I didn't read all of your post... years and years ago, I had a little black kitty named Lucy Fur!
  • cupcakekate28
    cupcakekate28 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am picking up my baby Male cat today. replacing my cat who died from Lime dise. tick bites. looking forward to raising him. hey i need a name. can you help. male, white with orange bloches. loves to cuddle.
    Ginge! Marmalade :) sorry I am bad at names! I named my cat when I was 6:p
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm not going to be your friend then. I'm a dog and horse person. I HATE cats, most useless things ever domesticated, can't think of a use for them except rodent control, and at that poison and traps work better.