Brilliant transformation, well done :0)
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!!!
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great. Keep up the good work. Your reasons for losing are the best reasons. Health should be number one. Hang in there. You have encouraged me. Denise
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    I think you are doing great. Keep up the good work. Your reasons for losing are the best reasons. Health should be number one. Hang in there. You have encouraged me. Denise

Thanks Denise, having my health is my main reason, it's also why I quit smoking in March of this year. But I won't lie, I'm definitely doing it because I want to look better too, :o)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing!
  • mariejoe88
    mariejoe88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I know exactly how it feels... when my mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, she was already at the terminal phase. 10 weeks later she passed away. I saw her suffer and couldn't do anything about it. So I ate my emotions.. it also continued after she passed away because I was filling a void in my life. It`s called grief eating.

I gained 30 pounds in a short period of time (i`m only 5'2, so 30 pounds shows a lot..). My knees started hurting me, my back, I wasn't as flexible anymore and was always tired.

Two years later, i`m ready to get back on track.. but I still have the emotional eating issues from time to time and a sugar addict. And having PCOS and insuline resistance, it makes it 4 x harder for me to lose weight than a regular person... BUT i will not give up and try to get back to a healthy weight :)

Keep it up, you are a motivation xoxo
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great work!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing.. Good work hon, keep it up!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'd be curious to know how much cals you eat a day :) you can msg me if you'd like.
    I have been struggling and just trying to change stuff up. Looking for what others have been doing that's working. thanks
  • whats_her_name
    whats_her_name Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    LOVE your success - you are an inspiration and that pic with your son is adorable. :)
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am so happy you are my MFP friend! Wow, you have achieved so much! And you are so real about it:) I love the pics, for all the whining you did before that wedding look how you looked this year compared to last (yes I'm teasing you!). Congrats Shayna madel, you are simply wonderful, strong, and beautiful in and out!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    What a lovely transition! :)
  • xraygal84
    xraygal84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! You look great!
  • jennybegood
    Options
    congrats on your success! you look amazing!
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    You look great! I'd be curious to know how much cals you eat a day :) you can msg me if you'd like.
    I have been struggling and just trying to change stuff up. Looking for what others have been doing that's working. thanks

I try to stay around 1200 and eat back some of my exercise calories, and most days I'm pretty good, weekends are my nemesis... but I usually just make up for the weekend by running more and really being careful during the week and so far it's working. Not my recommendation though if you can have better self control on the weekend I would go that path lol.
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    I am so happy you are my MFP friend! Wow, you have achieved so much! And you are so real about it:) I love the pics, for all the whining you did before that wedding look how you looked this year compared to last (yes I'm teasing you!). Congrats Shayna madel, you are simply wonderful, strong, and beautiful in and out!

Thank you to my TOTALLY awesome and ROCKSTAR pal! Encouragement from people like you is what helps keep me going day in and day out... even when I get whiney ;) !! ha ha ha Really, you are the best and thanks for the support!!
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow, you look fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!