13»

Replies

• Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Love this pic
  • Mjanvil
    Options
    Hey, add me to the lung cancer survivor that took 20% of my lung one yr ago. Yu motivate me. Thanks
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning bump for last minute names. :)
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    I finished the never give up run yesterday morning. It was quite chill in as early as it was. It made for some nice pics. Sorry I didn't get the these pictures up right away, I had a busy day afterwards with family.

I finished in 2:02:53 which is a new personal best of mine for a half marathon distance. I definitely drew strength from the 45 people that were on the list as well as everybody who has been so supportive here for me. Thanks for being there for me. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Here are some of the views of the morning...
    stillinthefight009_zps0c8db9e8.jpg
    stillinthefight018_zps28ad194d.jpg
    stillinthefight022_zpsb1a0d986.jpg
    IMG_20131013_074512_zpsa80fbb03.jpg
    stillinthefight037_zpsc7114a5b.jpg
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow amazing pics
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Just incredible Chief. I posted on your wall that you made me cry with these pics (there's no crying at MFP!). This was so moving. Congrats on your PB.
  • RunnerLisa1
    RunnerLisa1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    These are absolutely beautiful pictures! Well done, Chief! Congrats on the PR!!! :smile:
  • momonja07
    Options
    Those are nice pictures. I want to run there too.

Was diagnosed with Stage IV hodgkins lymphoma on April 1st. Isn't it ironic? Lol! I finished my 6 cycles on September and just had my PET scan. My oncologist said I'm on my way to remission.
  • Chieflrg
    Options
    Those are nice pictures. I want to run there too.

Was diagnosed with Stage IV hodgkins lymphoma on April 1st. Isn't it ironic? Lol! I finished my 6 cycles on September and just had my PET scan. My oncologist said I'm on my way to remission.

Yes. That is ironic. Congrats to the remission road... :flowerforyou: