Where my fellow nerds at?

Options
So I'm new here and want to put out a call to all my fellow nerds. Games, comics, fantasy, sci fi, doesn't matter.

I'm looking for people to join me in my quest to go from looking like E Honda to Ryu. From Scotty to Kirk. From Miles o'Brien to Riker. From Fat Buu to Goku.

Who's down for encouragement and obscure references?!

Replies

• mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Marvel and Star Wars nerd checking in
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Reporting for duty...kind of...

I'm busy trying to catch them all... T_T
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thomas or William? :p
  • amsipub
    amsipub Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm a Next Gen Trekkie ;) I think I will fit in. Engage!
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    Reporting for duty...kind of...

I'm busy trying to catch them all... T_T

Bahaha love this!

::reaches for her DS to start playing::
  • GrimmJKA
    Options
    What about from yajirobe to goku? I mean kid buu did the beat the hell out of fat buu and even vegeta.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Star Trek (TOS! I even have a STarfleet medical/science officer minidress uniform), comics (Watchmen, Sandman, Avengers), video games (Playstation, Gamecube, Xbox, etc. I love Legend of Zelda, Castlevania, God of War, Dante's Inferno, minecraft, castle crashers, mario, kirby, Okami, Katmari Damacy...), sci fi and books!

Doctor Who, Firefly, Torchwood, currently reading A Song of Ice and Fire. Favorite book series is still Hitchhiker's GUide to the Galaxy. Feel free to add me!
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options

Thomas is an *kitten*. Original 4eva, man!
  • DarthPato
    Options
    Only the awesome can handle being a nerd.

I'm all about sci-fi, fantasy, comics, dark heroes, cosplaying, RPGs, MMOs, table top, console gaming, ect
  • GradatimFerociter
    GradatimFerociter Posts: 296 Member
    Options

Agreed, but I had to check. ^^
  • BrittanyEden22
    BrittanyEden22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    DC Comics, Batmaaaaaan.! XP
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to join me in my quest to go from looking like E Honda to Ryu.

Street Fighter... nice start.
    ...From Scotty to Kirk.

Ehh, I'll let that one slide, even though pre-movie Scotty was probably in better shape than pre-movie Kirk.
    From Miles o'Brien to Riker.

Ehh, again, I'll have to let that slide, cuz DS9 O'Brien was in better shape than Nemesis Riker.
    From Kid Buu to Goku.
    OK, now you've gone off the rails. Kid Buu had abs, but was just short (pic at bottom). The judges were looking for 'Fat Buu'. We have some lovely parting gifts for you backstage. Thanks for playing!
    Sure, but this crowd is also "down" for nitpicking the hell outta anything! :laugh:

P.S. It's all in good fun! Add me if you want.

Fat Buu
    Fat_buu.jpg

Kid Buu
    kid_buu_saga_by_luigicuau10-d4g4f2m.png
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Resistance is futile, you shall be assimilated.... it's better, because it's like 20% cooler and such. But then I need to drag out my 2 gen rules and heavens help me, I have no clue where the dice are... and the Gazebo is on strike (along with Lydia and Anders)....

Blarg it all
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow geek :) I am into computer games mostly. I love minecraft and Diablo 3 and skyrim :0 Plus a lot more but that is the top 3

feel free to add me :)
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

Agreed, but I had to check. ^^
    He's passed the second gateway... huzzah.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You should join the MFP Gamers group! We talk about all sorts of geekyness. :bigsmile:

I'm a gamer nerd. Xbox, Playstation, PC, you name it. League of Legends is my baby. :heart:

Welcome, fellow nerdie!
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Present! *ducks to avoid a blow from a singularily badly dressed vampier*

Gotta be fit when I join the scoobies! Or when a madman in a blue box comes to pick me up.
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options
    I'm looking for people to join me in my quest to go from looking like E Honda to Ryu.

Street Fighter... nice start.
    ...From Scotty to Kirk.

Ehh, I'll let that one slide, even though pre-movie Scotty was probably in better shape than pre-movie Kirk.
    From Miles o'Brien to Riker.

Ehh, again, I'll have to let that slide, cuz DS9 O'Brien was in better shape than Nemesis Riker.
    From Kid Buu to Goku.
    OK, now you've gone off the rails. Kid Buu had a 6(+) pack, but was just short. The judges were looking for 'Fat Buu'. We have some lovely parting gifts for you backstage. Thanks for playing!
    Sure, but this crowd is also "down" for nitpicking the hell outta anything! :laugh:

P.S. It's all in good fun! Add me if you want.

Okay I'll give you that I mixed up Fat Buu and Kid Buu. That one was my bad.

But I'm talking pre-crisis Riker, not post-crisis. TNG O'brien was pudgy at best before DS9 and Riker during the TNG days was boss. If it weren't for Worf's weird honor system, Data's "anatomical correctness" and Picard's unrelenting manliness, he would have been getting the most action on that ship... Actually now that I put it that way maybe Riker wasn't THAT boss.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'd stay and chat, but it's D&D night, so gotta run...
  • aezaidan
    aezaidan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    MTG
    DnD
    WOW
    Sword of Truth

and I'm a total crafting nerd as well :)