Where my fellow nerds at?

Options

Replies

• SunBunzz
    SunBunzz Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I see some familiar faces here!!! You can add me, I'm a GEEK! I play so many video games, my fiancé owns a light sabor, and he got me into Star Trek Next Gen. xDDDD

GEEKS RULE!!!!
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options
    I feel like I'm not nerdy enough for the nerds! :sad:

That being said... I'm obsessed with Harry Potter (named my pup Dobby and traveled to see HP world). I love zombie stuff, and zombie comics are type I read. Super into LOTR and can't wait for Hobbit II! Anything to do with vampires is up my alley, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all time favorite show. Love superhero movies, but don't read the comics.

I know there is more, but I'm just feeling intimidated by you guys!

Hope I'm nerdy enough to get an FR. :glasses:

What's this "not nerdy enough" crap!? Was Harry Potter "not wizard enough" to join Hogwarts just because of his upbringing!? Was Rick Grimes "not enough of a leader" just because of the whole... telephone incident? Was Gimli "not hero enough" because of his size and inability to run long distances!?

If you consider yourself a nerd, then you're a nerd, dammit! One of us! One of us!
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Proud member of the Nerdnation reporting for Duty

On my way from
    Kai Opaka to Kira Nerys
    Samweis Gamdschie to Eowyn
    Jabba the Hut to Jedi Master
    My goal is to be a good pick for anyone's Zombie-Apocalypse-Survival-Team.
    And for sure getting fit enough to be the real Dragonborn!!!!

I love to be fun and support for my mfp buddies and would like to have more of you great folks on my wall!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options

On my way from
    Kai Opaka to Kira Nerys

I love to be fun and support for my mfp buddies and would like to have more of you great folks on my wall!
    ^^^This one here... she gets it! :flowerforyou: Especially for the DS9 reference! :drinker:
  • 2DogsBarking
    Options

On my way from
    Kai Opaka to Kira Nerys

^^^This one here... she gets it! :flowerforyou: Especially for the DS9 reference! :drinker:

I woulda gone for either of the Dax's but points nonetheless
  • reds_1
    reds_1 Posts: 59
    Options
    I'm a nerd.

I also 'heart nerds' if a tshirt I own is to be believed...
  • pixie_pix
    Options

On my way from
    Kai Opaka to Kira Nerys

DS9 will be always my Number One! *hifive* for u, cause you noticed :flowerforyou: :love: :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Jr High math competition 1st runner up. Highest scoring girl in the district.

academic decathlon contestant.

spelling bee contestant.

former glasses wearer.

former freshman taking math with nothing but seniors.

recovered punctuation and grammar addict.

introduced as "computer genius" by boss to sales team...(really I was just an overpaid secretary but that's how much I knew about computers when most people were barely like Oooooooooohhh look at that what's it called...a laptop? ).

That is all. References available upon request.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Fellow Nerd hiding in a beer drinking , football watching shell.

Love Sci-fi. Star trek series, Online gaming , xbox, Looking for bigfoot and UFO's, Ancient Aliens.

back to being fit and healthy!!

Hi all!
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options

That being said... I'm obsessed with Harry Potter (named my pup Dobby and traveled to see HP world). I love zombie stuff, and zombie comics are type I read. Super into LOTR and can't wait for Hobbit II! Anything to do with vampires is up my alley, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all time favorite show. Love superhero movies, but don't read the comics.

What's this "not nerdy enough" crap!? Was Harry Potter "not wizard enough" to join Hogwarts just because of his upbringing!? Was Rick Grimes "not enough of a leader" just because of the whole... telephone incident? Was Gimli "not hero enough" because of his size and inability to run long distances!?

If you consider yourself a nerd, then you're a nerd, dammit! One of us! One of us!

Mind blown! I'm a nerd, damnit! :tongue:
  • pixie_pix
    Options

Mind blown! I'm a nerd, damnit! :tongue:

Well isn't that the greatest discovery of all time? :drinker:

Btw: Dobby rox! :love:
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    video game nut in for the invites.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    There's a cool group of us nerdy people. Search in the groups for nerds & geeks :)
  • TeaAddictedGeek
    TeaAddictedGeek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm above and beyond the call of nerd: gamer, Trekkie, Star Wars fan, Whovian, software engineer.
  • ceebeeluckee88
    ceebeeluckee88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Tabletop RPG/board gaming nerd here :) Also the occasional PC game... became a Whovian about a year and a half ago thanks to a very good friend. Also a Whedonite :)
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    A little of everything from a Nerd to a Geek to a Jock to an Average Joe. Feel free to add me. Anyone can.
  • phobos_5
    phobos_5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Marvel, Starwars, Anime, Gamer Cheking In!
  • technobunny
    Options
    Set a course for the fitness quadrant, warp speed four. ENGAGE!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    MMOer here.

Love fantasy and scifi, but mostly fantasy

work in software development (QA)
  • TheDoctor_13
    TheDoctor_13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Whovian, Slayer, Pokemon Master, Hylian, Hunter, Plumber, Warehouse Agent, Time Agent, whatever else here.