A calorie is not a calorie

124»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    hey it was junk food carbs, like fast food, processed carbs think white flour, white sugar, vegetable oils
    not olive oil and whole grains

think Mcdonalds and count chocula cereal not whole grains.

LOLwut?
  • tenilleless
    tenilleless Posts: 88 Member
    A Calorie is not a calorie.
    Its a kilocalorie!

What I was seriously expecting from that title. I'm disappointed. :cry:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    buddy!!! whats going on man?

back at it I see..

I dont have to read the article to call BS....
  • ndj1979
    Dontcha know? A calorie is now an inch. An inch is now a mile, and a gallon is now an ounce.

wow wow wow...lets not get all crazy here..everyone know a calorie is still a mile and a gallon is an ounce....

easy there cowboy.....
  • ndj1979
    This thread would be way more entertaining if "My Buddy" were here...

mybudfl.jpg

LOL this +1
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    On another site I visit, you will get warned/deleted for copy/pasting articles because it is considered copyright infringement. Can MFP please implement this policy :angry: (actually just do it for the OP and it will be fine.)
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Look he is counting calories with his finger...count his fingers that he is holding up and that is how calories a calorie is!

EpEP43I.gif
  • Look he is counting calories with his finger...count his fingers that he is holding up and that is how calories a calorie is!

EpEP43I.gif

lol
  • Lichent
    Lichent Posts: 157 Member
    hey it was junk food carbs, like fast food, processed carbs think white flour, white sugar, vegetable oils
    not olive oil and whole grains

think Mcdonalds and count chocula cereal not whole grains.

See there are her lies again. Where did you see that he was eating McDonald's?
    Count Chocula cereal? Really?? What did you do, look at my diary and notice I eat that every day so you decided to say that?

he dieted on junk food, I used those as an example, just owe up to some people can't give up their sugar and junk food, so my buddy says, there are doomed to a forever diet of kellogs pop tarts, cereals with cartoons enticing them, they are doome and what makes them downright angry is when people set out to prove that these diets fail and succeed at doing so, the people who love junk just get downright angry.